Westchester Marriott Tarrytown to host Wedding and Social Event Expo in NY Hotel Ballroom
March 23, 2008 (PRLEAP.COM) Travel NewsTarrytown, NY - March 23, 2008 — The Westchester Marriott in Tarrytown, New York is hosting a Wedding and Social Events Expo on Sunday, April 6, 2008 from 12:00 noon until 4:00 pm. The event planning conference will be held in the new 2,970-square-foot Marriott hotel Westchester Ballroom, and will feature special occasion vendors whose businesses focus on making weddings, bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, and other social events something to remember. The Westchester Ballroom, a premier NY event location, will provide an ample stage for all guests and vendors to browse the exposition tables and showcase ideas for planning their milestone event.
Participating vendors at this event planning conference in NY include:
• "Soul Finger", a 10-piece band, will perform in the Grand Ballroom
• A DJ from "Rooney Tune Entertainment" will perform in the Westchester Ballroom
Additional vendors include:
• Balloonworks, featuring balloon center pieces and creative decorations
• Arcadia Florist, featuring a wide array of floral centerpieces
• Red Oak Transportation, featuring limousines and buses for all types of occasions
• Platinum Entertainment, featuring entertainment disc jockeys
• Tasteful Treats, which offers gift baskets and more
• Natural Skin Spa, for make-up and spa treatments
• Bella Pictures, offering exceptional wedding photography
ABOUT THE WESTCHESTER MARRIOTT
With 25,000 square feet of event space, including the newly renovated Grand Ballroom, Tarrytown Ballroom, and Westchester Ballroom, the Westchester Marriott Hotel is the perfect choice for weddings and other Tarrytown, NY special events.
Centrally located near major Fortune 500 companies and the West Point Military Academy, the Westchester Marriott Hotel in Tarrytown, New York is also ideal for business and leisure travel.
The 439 rooms and five hotel suites at this Westchester County hotel come equipped with high-speed Internet as well as a host of other amenities.
With a variety of attractions nearby, including the Rockefeller Estate, Vanderbilt Mansion and Culinary Institute of America, this Marriott hotel is the ideal lodging choice for a Hudson Valley vacation.
Guests can relax at the hotel's indoor swimming pool before dining in style at the hotel’s two on site restaurants, Harvest Grille and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse.
It is also easily accessible from the White Plains, LaGuardia, and JFK Airports, the Tarrytown train station and major highways.