Viscape's Video Blogging Guru Takes on TravelCom
April 01, 2009 (PRLEAP.COM) Travel NewsArlington, Virginia (April 1, 2009) - Viscape.com, a Web 2.0 social marketplace for affordable vacation homes, real estate professional, prospective renters and travel lovers, has been named the official video blogger of TravelCom '09 in Atlanta, GA.
Caroline Allison, Founder and President, will be searching the conference for interesting minds to interview, including attendees, speakers and official representatives, and great events to cover. As the official video blogger for the conference, she will be responsible for covering every minute of it and broadcasting the videos. She will also be on Twitter, tweeting about all the goings on at the conference.
She will then upload the videos to Tube Mogul onsite! Everyone can participate in the interview process by either finding the Viscape booth or Caroline. The videos promise to be entertaining, informative, humorous and fun!
"As an avid video blogger, I am so excited about this opportunity," says Allison. Allison recently completed a 10-day trip to the Dominican Republic, where she created video blogs of all their adventures.
Allison will be interviewing the following keynote speakers:
- Angela Brav, Senior Vice President, Franchise Services and Operations Support, InterContinental Hotels Group;
- Gregg Brockway, Chief Executive Officer, TripIt;
- Hugh Crean, General Manager, Live Search Farecast, a Microsoft Company;
- Steve Hafner, CEO and Co-Founder, Kayak.com;
- Henry Harteveldt, Vice President and Principal Analyst-Airline/Travel Industry Research, Forrester Research, and TravelCom'09 Co-Chair;
- Kevin Krone, Vice President, Marketing, Sales and Distribution, Southwest Airlines;
- Krista Pappas, Head of Business Development, Live Search Farecast, a Microsoft Company, and TravelCom'09 Co-Chair;
- Christine Petersen, Chief Marketing Officer, TripAdvisor;
- Michael Thomas, Chairman, Travel Ad Network, BookingWiz.com and Sprice;
- Robert Sahadevan, Vice President, Mileage Plus, United Airlines;
- Rob Torres, Managing Director, Travel, Google, Inc.
Viscape.com is a Web 2.0 social marketplace for affordable vacation rentals, trip planning and second homes, where you can take care of your travel logistics in a snap while connecting with kindred travel spirits! Use Viscape to list your property for sale, rent or swap, buy your vacation home, do some trip planning and connect with families and friends already on the site. Find your perfect affordable vacation home or destination in less than five minutes.
TravelCom is the biggest conference of the year for eCommerce and the biggest event for travel distribution and research. It is being held at the Omni in Atltanta, GA, and will run from Tuesday, March 31 until Thursday, April 2.
If you would like more information about Viscape.com or to schedule an interview with Caroline Allison, president and founder or Dan Engfer, CEO please call Misty Faucheux at 303-838-1464.
Media Contact: Misty Faucheux
Director of Communications and Strategic Partnerships