Gosimply.com Introduces Street View Of Airport Car Parks
April 03, 2010 Travel News(PRLEAP.COM) In their continuing efforts to provide customers with the best online source of travel extras, leading price-comparison website gosimply.com has today launched a new feature incorporating Google Street View, which enables customers to see the actual entrances to airport car parks.
Customers who visit leading travel price comparison website gosimply.com now don't need to settle for just a normal map view to determine the locations of airport car parks.
Using technology provided by Google Maps, gosimply now displays street views of approximately 70% of the car parks they offer, including those at Dover Port and in Central London (the other 30% do not currently have street views available).
The aim of supplying these new street views is to help customers identify the car park they have booked by showing either the actual entrance to the facility, or the point at which a traveller would need to turn off of a main road.
Tim Hagger, Managing Director, said:
"Utilising the benefits of Google's Street View was a no-brainer making it a logical progression from the addition of car park reviews and our gosimply award system. It offers our customers a visually enriched way to choose a car park - and yet again, I'm proud to say that we're the first to do it."
Visitors to gosimply.com will be able to use the full functionality of Google Maps to click and drag the street view and zoom in or out, enabling them to check for landmarks or other recognisable features to assist in finding a car park's location.
In addition to providing the most user-friendly way to compare airport parking online, gosimply also offer a comprehensive selection of pre-travel necessities, including discounted travel insurance, international car hire and airport hotel accommodation.
About gosimply.com: GoSimply is the UK's leading travel extras price-comparison website, offering travel services (including Heathrow and Gatwick parking) to customers the world over. The company, which is located in Folkestone, began trading in 2004 and has many years' experience in the travel and tourism industry.
The GoSimply website provides individuals with a range of travel services including airport parking, hotels, lounges and car hire, and has won great acclaim from the national press. The site includes thousands of genuine customer reviews and ratings to help travellers compare products and book online. By allowing customers to pre-book their travel extras, the service is designed to save them money every time.
0844 249 8600
0844 249 8600