Airfoil Public Relations Promotes Seven Employees
Southfield, Michigan August 26, 2010 Media News(PRLEAP.COM) Southfield, Mich./Mountain View, Calif., Aug. 26, 2010 – Airfoil Public Relations, an independent public relations agency specializing in public relations and marketing communications for technology companies, has promoted seven staff members. Deana Goodrich, Angela Leon, Jeff Lutz, Kaitlin Slattery and Meg Soule have each advanced from account executive to senior account executive positions, while Caitlin Cassady and Katie Trautmann have advanced from account coordinator to account executive positions.
Promoted from account executive to senior account executive are the following:
- Deana Goodrich works in Airfoil's Detroit office executing program strategies for Altair Engineering, ilumisys, Michigan First Credit Union, Faurecia, RatePoint and New Economy Initiative.
- Angela Leon works in Airfoil's Detroit office executing program strategies for eBay Motors and
Parrot. She led media relations around Parrot's AR.Drone launch at the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show, which is an Airfoil campaign that received the PRSA Silver Anvil Award of Excellence; a Platinum Hermes Creative Award and an IABC Detroit Award of Excellence.
- Jeff Lutz works in Airfoil's Detroit office executing program strategies for several of the firm's Microsoft accounts. In addition to media relations, he also manages podcast and other multimedia projects on behalf of his Microsoft clients.
- Kaitlin Slattery works in Airfoil's Detroit office executing program strategies for the agency's Metafile, Plante Moran CRESA and solidThinking clients.
- Meg Soule works in Airfoil's Detroit office executing program strategies for the agency's Carbonite, RatePoint and Microsoft National SMS&P accounts.
Promoted from account coordinator to account executive:
- Caitlin Cassady works in Airfoil's Silicon Valley office supporting speaking and awards programs, media relations and editorial content for clients including Geeknet, MarketTools, NCR, eBay ProStores, Speakeasy and YouSendIt. She also is also a member of the agency's marketing team.
- Katie Trautmann works in Airfoil's Detroit office supporting metro and channel media relations, both traditional and digital, for several of the firm's Microsoft accounts. She also is also a member of the agency's marketing team.
"Airfoil's rising young professionals are most deserving of these promotions and the new responsibilities that come with them," said Airfoil President Janet Tyler. "During a period when the economy has challenged the morale and productivity of businesses across the country, we are proud to reward these strategic thinkers for their dedication to our clients and our firm."
About Airfoil Public Relations, Inc. (http://www.airfoilpr.com)
Airfoil, with offices in Southfield, Mich. and Mountain View, Calif., is an independent firm specializing in marketing communications and public relations for technology companies. Airfoil also serves a growing roster of emerging and established clients across technology segments in consumer, enterprise, healthcare, cleantech and automotive. The agency's client solutions group informs and accelerates clients' marketing communications, digital and social media, and brand strategy programs. Airfoil has been named a PRSA Silver Anvil finalist, Technology Agency of the Year by the Holmes Report and recognized as a top firm in numerous industry rankings. For more information about Airfoil Public Relations, please call 866.AIRFOIL.
Airfoil Public Relations
Airfoil Public Relations