GESSWEIN UNVEILS ITS NEW WEBSITE
February 07, 2011 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsBridgeport, CT – February 7, 2011 – Gesswein today announces the launch of its new website at www.gesswein.com. The website offers powerful new tools, including comprehensive product information and search function, simple tabs to view by category or by brand, online-only sales and specials, a quick-order feature, product videos and customer reviews.
"Our most important goal when designing and developing this website was to meet the more sophisticated and complex needs of our customers," said Scott Petrillo, VP of Sales, Gesswein. "We believe that the new technology behind the enhanced functionality and increased usability of this site will provide tremendous value to our trusted partners."
Exclusive features and functionality of the new website include:
- Comprehensive Product Information – Product details, features and benefits, specifications, video, MSDS, and customer reviews.
- Reorder List – Build a list of favorite items so reordering is fast and easy.
- Order History – Online orders and their receipts are saved in your account.
- Live Help – Chat with one of our friendly and knowledgeable service agents.
- Comprehensive Search Function – Browse products by category, brand, SKU number, name or A–Z index.
- Security – Credit card transactions are processed through Authorize.net so users can be assured their credit information is 100% secure.
- Sales & Specials – Visit often to see current sales and specials on select products.
- News & Events – Up-to-date company information such as latest press releases and tradeshow schedule and information.
- Quick-Order Feature – Fast and easy way to order repeat items.
- Customer Reviews – New method for customers to rate products.
To fully explore all of the great new features, please visit our website at www.gesswein.com. Don't forget to sign up for our mailing list to receive exclusive offers.
Since 1914, Gesswein has offered fine tools, equipment and supplies for a wide variety of unique industries. Originally founded to serve jewelry manufacturers, the company expanded its product line in the 1950s with a special selection of abrasive stones for mold and die finishers. In years following, it has added more items for aircraft and aerospace part makers and medical instrument and device manufacturers, among others. The company website is located at www.gesswein.com.