Look Younger for Summer Wedding Season with these Five Cosmetic Solutions
April 22, 2011 (PRLEAP.COM) Lifestyle NewsLOUISVILLE, KY – Summer is the most popular time of year for weddings, and everyone involved – from the bride and groom to their mothers, friends and family members – wants to look their best. Dr. Lee Corbett, a highly credentialed Louisville plastic surgeon who is skilled in the latest technology and techniques, offers these five tips on cosmetic and medispa procedures that can have you looking your best for summer wedding season.
1. Minimize Wrinkles – BOTOX® is a great way to minimize creases and wrinkles on the face, including frown lines between the eyes, smoker's lines around the lips, crow's feet and forehead wrinkles. It's quick and there's no real recovery time. As a Louisville BOTOX specialist, Dr. Corbett personally handles all injections himself, which take just 10 minutes and are offered Monday through Friday.
2. Resurface Skin — Nothing ages the face faster than the sun (except maybe smoking), which prematurely ages skin and leaves it with a dull and wrinkled appearance. But this can be reversed by a skin resurfacing treatment, which removes dead skin cells, evens out skin tone, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, and lessens acne scars. The result is a smoother, more blended skin texture and tone. Treatments take 15-30 minutes and recovery time ranges between just a few days to two weeks.
3. Plump Lips – Fuller lips can help create a younger, natural appearance. Dr. Corbett uses injectable fillers to add volume to the lips and minimize the wrinkles that form at the corner of the mouth. There's no recovery time, and results can last up to a year.
4. Remove Unwanted Hair – A popular treatment for both men and women is laser hair removal, which can get rid of unwanted facial and body hair. Dr. Corbett can permanently remove hair on the upper lip, chin, bikini line, back, chest, underarms, legs and feet. There's little recovery time beyond mild redness or stinging, which usually subsides within 24 hours. Three to six follow-up treatments may be needed, but afterwards, you can throw away the razor for good.
5. Tattoo Removal– Brides regretting that ankle tattoo from spring break can have it removed before any wedding photos – which last a lifetime – are taken. Dr. Corbett offers laser tattoo removal, which can completely and permanently remove both amateur and professional tattoos. Multiple treatments are usually required, depending on the size and color of the tattoo, so call for a consultation as far in advance as possible.
Corbett Cosmetic Surgery is a boutique beauty center offering a high level of personal attention and elite access to the surgeon that is unmatched in Louisville. Dr. Corbett is a highly credentialed and experienced surgeon, skilled in the latest techniques and tools.
For more information about any of these treatments or to schedule a free consultant, please visit www.corbettcosmeticsurgery.com or call 502-721-0330. You can also visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/corbettcs