Present Aid introduces gift bundles for Mothering Sunday
March 05, 2013 Business News(PRLEAP.COM) Present Aid, Christian Aid's online gift shop, has introduced a range of gift bundles in time for Mothering Sunday.
Gift bundles group some of Present Aid's most popular gifts around a theme such as education, agriculture, healthcare or the environment. The bundles are ideal Mothering Sunday gifts for anyone working in, or with an interest in, these areas, and contributes to Christian Aid's work to transform lives in poor communities around the world.
The training and education bundle (£16) would make a perfect Mothering Sunday gift for a teacher. The gift would also contribute to Christian Aid's education fund, which provides school and healthcare resources for children in poor communities, as well as training for farmers to grow crops more efficiently.
For gardening or farming enthusiasts, the agriculture and livestock bundle (£40) contains Present Aid's best selling goat, and cocoa seedlings, both of which help families establish sustainable sources of income. Other gift bundles are available at a range of price points:
The gift's recipient can be sent a gift card by post (order by 6 March for Mothering Sunday delivery). A variety of card designs are available and the gift card will feature details of the chosen gift along with a personalised message. As an alternative for last minute gifts, the recipient can be sent an e-card or print-at-home card.
Notes to Editors:
1. Money raised by the gifts in the Present Aid catalogue is distributed to one of five project funds:
a. Agriculture and livestock
b. Emergency and disaster preparedness
c. Healthcare, including HIV
d. Training and education
e. Water and environment
2. Christian Aid works in some of the world's poorest communities in around some 50 countries at any one time. We act where there is great need, regardless of religion, helping people to live a full life, free from poverty. We provide urgent, practical and effective assistance in tackling the root causes of poverty as well as its effects.
3. Christian Aid has a vision, an end to global poverty, and we believe that vision can become a reality. We believe that the underlying causes of poverty were made by, and can be ended by, human action. Our strategy for building the power of us all to end poverty is embodied in a new report 'Partnership for Change':
4. Christian Aid is a member of the ACT Alliance, a global coalition of 125 churches and church-related organisations that work together in humanitarian assistance, advocacy and development.
5. For more information about the work of Christian Aid visit http://www.christianaid.org.uk
Present Aid Marketing
020 7523 2225
020 7523 2225