10 Reasons to consider Bruxzir or Zirlux for full contour zirconia crowns procedures in Denver at Accord Dental
July 09, 2014 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsJuly 9, 2014 - DENVER-ACCORDDENTAL- If you are suffering with damaged, chipped, weak or badly discolored teeth, having a dental crown fitted could be the right solution for you. A well fitted crown can offer you the strength you need and can be used to treat a wide range of dental conditions, including broken or worn down teeth, cracked or chipped teeth, teeth that have suffered a loss of surface area, misshapen or badly discolored teeth, or to cover a dental implant or hold a dental bridge in place.
Crowns are usually constructed from porcelain, often porcelain bonded to metal, also known as porcelain fused to metal or PFM crowns. Our professional team is delighted to offer you an alternative to traditional PFM crown procedure in Denver in the form of both Bruxzir and Zirlux zirconia crowns. We are English and Russian speaking dentist providing services to patients located within a 25 mile radius of an 80224 zip code. Zirconia crowns are a strong and attractive alternative to porcelain or PFM crowns. Here are our top ten reasons to consider getting Zirlux or Bruxzir crowns in Denver:
1. Full contour zirconia crowns procedures can be used to treat a wide range of tooth problems as outlined above, offering you a viable treatment to get your teeth strong and reduce any discomfort you may be feeling as a result of dental problems or damaged or broken teeth.
2. Bruxzir crowns are constructed from strong and wearable zirconia, an oxide made from zirconium, which is extremely durable. The full counter zirconia crowns procedure gives you a result that is as durable as gold.
3. The Full Contour Zirconia Crowns Procedures for patients within a 25-mile radius of an 80224 zip code is performed using the very latest dental cone beam CT procedure in Denver. This allows for a full 3D image of your mouth and jaw to give you the most closely fitting and natural looking crown possible. 4. Our patients will benefit from a full, professional service, putting your needs first and guaranteeing you patient care that provides for all your needs during and after your full contour zirconia crowns procedure.
5. Zirlux crowns are a viable alternative for patients who are sensitive to porcelain, or who are sensitive to certain metals and therefore need an alternative to traditional PFM crown procedure in Denver. Some zirconia crowns are constructed using a little metal, but your dentist will be able to advise you if they are suitable for you.
6. Zirlux crowns will give you a smooth and chip resistant surface, making your new crown smooth to the touch and less likely to cause problems for your other teeth where they meet. This also makes your zirconia crowns long lasting.
7. Your full contour zirconia crowns procedure will give you a translucent tooth that is aesthetically pleasing and available in a range of different shades to match the rest of your teeth for a natural looking finish.
8. Bruxzir crowns will leave you with an easy to care for implant with a smooth and easy to polish surface that you simply clean along with your natural teeth. The smooth surface is resistant to plaque, helping to keep your new implant healthy.
9. Zirlux crowns are a good choice for patients who lack the necessary space in their mouth for a traditional PFM crowns procedure, giving you a better range of possibilities for getting your teeth looking naturally straight and healthy. A dental cone beam CT procedure for patients who live in Denver can be used for perfect placement in your mouth.
10. A full contour zirconia crowns procedure can be used even if you've had a previous PFM and are not happy with the result. Contact us for more details on how zirconia crowns can even up your smile.
Our dedicated and caring team will take care of you from the start of the procedure to the finish. From your first consultation to any follow up checks you may need, your dental health is in good hands with our experienced team.
We are proud to offer Zirlux and Bruxzir crowns, giving you a smooth, attractive finish and the confidence to smile at the world. Get in touch with us today to find out how we can help you.
Accord Dental is one of Denver's leading Dental Practices: Dr. Vilner and Dr. Dunker are recognized for their work in preventive, general, and cosmetic dental care. Accord Dental is also the chosen Dentist for the Russian Community in Denver and Aurora, CO. Further information on Accord Dental is available on the Internet at http://accorddentalgroup.com/