NEW PARTNERSHIP MAKES SHOE CARE EASY
February 10, 2006 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsNEW PARTNERSHIP MAKES SHOE CARE EASY
Van Dal is embarking on a joint promotion with Collonil Waterstop Natural Shoe Cream to enhance the leather used to produce its Vandalease shoe range.
The Vandalease range uses a unique leather, Verglas, which is both water and water stain resistant and is supersoft to touch. To sustain these properties over a long period of time, Van Dal is recommending Collonil Waterstop Natural Shoe Cream to help maintain the properties, colour and tone in its Vandalease range.
In order to encourage customers to use the recommended product, special inserts with individual sachets of Collonil Waterstop Shoe Cream have been produced for distribution in Vandalease shoe boxes. These also contain information on the unique leather, and advice on shoe care and treatment.
This latest promotion cements a 40 year relationship between the companies behind the Van Dal and Collonil Waterstop Shoe Cream brands, The Florida Group and Collonil's distributors and leather supplier, Euroleathers.
Simon Goodman, Chairman and Managing Director, Van Dal said: “Just like all Van Dal shoes, the Vandalease range is made with soft, high quality leather. Working with Collonil Watershop Natural Shoe Cream, will help us go that extra mile to ensure our customers can take the best possible care in protecting their shoes.”
Michael James, UK & Ireland distributor for Collonil Waterstop Natural Shoe Cream said: “We have enjoyed a long relationship with Florida Shoes over many years and this joint development will help Van Dal Shoes to continue to offer the best service and advice to their customers.
Collonil Waterstop Cream and Sprays are available from Van Dal Shoes, Euroleathers and independent footwear retailers. For further information on Van Dal shoes please visit www.vandalshoes.com.
For further information, samples or photography, please contact the Van Dal press office 01223 566 212 or visit www.vandalshoes.com.
About Van Dal
Van Dal produces an extensive range of shoes and handbags for the more discerning woman who appreciates quality, comfort and style.
Van Dal believes that feet are a neglected part of the body because, despite spending around a third of our lives on them and taking an average 5000 steps per day, most women will compromise on comfort to wear fashionable shoes. Van Dal offers a large range of stylish footwear which also feel good on your feet!
Van Dal offers both a twist on the latest shoes styles of each season and a style for every occasion. The spring/summer collection 2006 is the most stylish yet and features shoes with soft round toes (a must for this season!), espadrilles and elegant sandals
We recommend the following hints and tips to find the perfect shoes to keep your feet happy:
• Find a store selling Van Dal shoes!
• The size you suggest to the assistant is a guide to your size requirement – a starting point. Many brands vary in "fit’, so be happy and confident to buy shoes that fit your feet, regardless of the size that is written on the box. Half sizes are manufactured in all Van Dal’s styles.
• Make sure you try on shoes with the type of sock you are likely to wear them with
• The best time to buy shoes is after work or on a busy day when feet are at their most swollen
• Leather is the best material to look for in a shoe. It is more breathable than other materials and if you take care of them, they will last longer!
• For correct sizing, compare the bottom of the shoe to the sole of your foot – the widest part should relate to the widest part of your foot.
For further information please visit www.vandalshoes.com.