Got Web Host Obtains New Class C IP's
February 10, 2006 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsWheatfield, IN — Got Web Host is happy to announce they have entered an agreement with a third datacenter which has resulted in their obtaining additional Class C IP addresses.
Director of Marketing & Support, Tanya Martin, said of the acquisition, "this is something that has been long awaited by many of our current clients. This gives us over 50 Class C subnets with which to set up our custom packages."
Got Web Host provides SEO web hosting plans for companies concerned with Google's host crowding penalties associated with search engine optimization. Got Web Host offers Multiple Class C IP's to their users. Many companies specializing in SEO have requested or searched for hosting that provided this type of service, we bring it to you with many different packages.
Got Web Host's hosting plans include the following features:
- SEO Starter web hosting plan with 2 datacenters, 2 nameservers, 2 Class C IP's.
- Virtual web hosting plans ranging up to 15 IPs, 15 individual Class C IP's and multiple or private nameservers. Multiple data centers are available.
- SEO Shared Server plan 16 IP's on 8 Class C blocks, and private nameservers.
- Dedicated server plans with up to 50 IPs, with up to 10 individual Class C Subnets and multiple private nameservers.
- Customized packages with up to 51 Class C subnets are available upon request.
- Dedicated streaming hosting plans with either BTN or multi-tier one lines.
For additional information please go to http://www.gotwebhost.com or call Toll Free: 888.467.8532
About Got Web Host:
Got Web Host has been hosting websites since 2002. As times change, hosting needs change as well, to which we strive to bring the best hosting solutions to meet these changes. Multiple Class C IP's are difficult, if not impossible to find with most hosting companies. Many simply can not provide multiple dedicated IP's. Got Web Host now offers Multiple Class C IP's to their users. Many companies specializing in SEO have requested or search for hosting plans that provides this type of service, we bring it to you with many different packages.
Tanya Martin, Director of Internet Marketing
Synergy DTI, Inc