Data Classification tools added to 2019 CIO IT Infrastructure Policies Released by Janco
March 14, 2019 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsMarch 14, 2019 - Park City – UT – www.e-janco.com – Janco Associates Inc. announces the release of its 2019 CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle. Defined within this version are over 100 IT best practices and privacy/security mandates.
The CEO of Janco, Victor Janulaitis said, "After an extensive review of the practices and policies of scores of successful domestic and international organizations, Janco has updated all 20 of the IT Infrastructure policies and over 60 electronic forms in this bundle." He added, "The world is changing, while BYOD was a concern earlier, today data privacy and compliance to an ever-increasing number of mandates are a priority." He added, "This is a major update of the entire suite of Janco's infrastructure products."
Some of the feature included are:
The policies included are:
1. Backup and Backup Retention
2. Blog and Personal Web Site
4. Google Glass
5. Incident Communication Plan
6. Internet, e-Mail, Social Networking, Mobile Device, Electronic Communications, and Record Retention
7. Mobile Device Access and Use
8. Outsourcing and Cloud-Based File Sharing
9. Patch Management - Version Control
10. Physical and Virtual Security
11. Privacy Compliance
12. Record Classification, Management, Retention, and Destruction
13. Sensitive Information
14. Service Level Agreement (SLA) Template with Metrics
15. Social Networking
16. Technology Acquisition
18. Text Messaging Sensitive and Confidential Information
19. Travel, Electronic Meeting, and Off-Site Meeting
20. Wearable Device
The CEO said, "In addition to the policies and electronic forms, we are offering the option to acquire our industry-leading IT Governance Infrastructure, Strategy, and Charter Template. All Janco's products come with optional 12 or 24 months of update service.
Janco's products are created with and use the latest technology. They are delivered electronically. The firm clients included organizations of all sizes, are in over 100 countries and encompass most industry segments.
Janco is an international consulting firm that follows issues that concerns CIOs and CFOs and publishes a series of IT and business infrastructure HandiGuides® and Templates including a Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Template, Security Template, and its semi-annual IT Salary Survey.
Read on - https://www.e-janco.com/CIO_IT_Infrastructure_Policies.html
Pricing - http://www.e-janco.com/session/add_product.aspx?catalog=70