“Taking the gambling out of franchising” – Franaccounts opens office in Midlands to support nationwide clients
July 28, 2006 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsOn the 7th September 2006, Franaccounts will be expanding its network of offices to include the Midlands to help provide a superior service to its nationwide clients.
Franaccounts (www.franaccounts.co.uk) are leading bfa (British Franchise Association) affiliated accountants who specialise in the provision of accounting and bookkeeping services to franchisees across the United Kingdom. From the 7th of September they will be expanding the number of offices in the UK to include an office in the Midlands, at St Pauls Square, Birmingham.
Andrew Small, Joint Managing Director We have always tried to meet and exceed our client expectations, no matter where they are in the United Kingdom, by developing excellent client relationships, exceptional knowledge of franchising and making use of cutting edge business and accounting technology. Due to recent years of growth we now feel it is necessary to expand our infrastructure to adding multi offices across the United Kingdom.
Franaccounts has historically operated from its office in Horsham, West Sussex that has direct access to London and excellent communication links to the rest of the United Kingdom.
On the 7th of September the Birmingham office will be officially opened by Andrew Quail of the British Franchise Association (bfa) at the launch party. Local bfa members will be invited to enjoy food and drink, a brief presentation and hopefully get lucky on the casino tables.
Andrew Quail, Head of Business Services at the bfa comments, As the voluntary self-accrediting body for the UK franchising sector, the British Franchise Association welcomes franchisors who meet the quality standards and ethical criteria to join its ranks. These franchisors are supported by professional organisations, such as Franaccounts, who join the bfa as Affiliated members to offer their quality support services and expertise to the franchising community. It is great to see Franaccounts growing and expanding and the bfa wishes Franaccounts every success in its second location.
Notes to Editors
Franaccounts specialises in providing nationwide accounting services to franchisors and franchisees. They are Affiliate members of the British Franchise Association, and are part of ALB Accountancy Ltd.
They have experience in over 60 franchise systems and work closely with many leading brands to make their franchisees more successful. For more information on Franaccounts, contact Alex King Group Marketing Manager 01403 255788
Includes picture of St Pauls, Franaccounts logo.
About the British Franchise Association
1. The British Franchise Association (bfa) was set up in 1977 and is the only voluntary self-accrediting body for the UK franchise sector. Its aim is to promote ethical franchising practice in the UK and help the industry develop credibility, influence and favourable circumstance for growth.
2. Franchisor members have to meet the standards set by the Association in order to establish that their franchise represents a fair and ethical opportunity. The standards are adopted from the European Franchise Federation (EFF) Code of Ethics and set out in The Ethics of Franchising. More information on the bfa can be found at www.thebfa.org.
3. The UK franchising industry has a turnover of £10.3 billion (2005 was the first time industry annual turnover broke the £10 billion barrier), and employs more than 360,000 people.
4. There are 759 active franchise systems operating in the UK and last year, 92 per cent of all franchisees reported profitability.
5. For further information please contact Dina Morton on 01491 578 050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.