Thailand Travel Tips – Top 10 Secrets to truly visit Thailand
July 29, 2006 (PRLEAP.COM) Travel NewsJuly 29th 2006 —-eThaiGuide.com presents Top 10 Thailand Travel Tips to create new points of view concerning traveling to Thailand. The tips cover prominent tourist spots i.e. Phuket, Koh Samui, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Krabi, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Koh Chang, Koh Samet and new tourist spots that are unknown paradise.
Thailand is considered a tourist spot that everyone would like to experience. Large amount of tourists all over the world know about prominent tourist spots i.e. Phuket, Koh Samui and Koh Phi Phi (PP Island) but in actuality, Thailand still has many hidden paradise waiting to be experience.
From 5 years experience of providing on-line hotel reservation service in Thailand to foreign tourists and from the experience of Thailand tourist spot survey, the travel advisors of eThaiGuide.com have established travel tips that should be known by tourists to create new points of view concerning traveling to Thailand, to have valuable experience and to experience Thailand as it truly is. The travel advisors have summarized Top 10 Thailand Travel Tips, which cover prominent tourist spots in Thailand as follow:
1. Koh Chang Dont stop at only Koh Chang because Koh Mak, Koh Kood and Islands surrounding Koh Chang also have more beautiful beaches and water.
2. Chiang Mai Try to find hotels outside of the city such as on Hangdong Samoeng and Samoeng Sankamphaeng routes because there are better views and hotels along the mentioned route are less expensive than the hotel in the city with the same standard. The true nature of northern Thailand can also be experienced.
3. Phuket Dont pay too much attention to sea-view rooms because the limitation in space. The sea could not be seen directly from rooms in most hotels. The tourist should pay more attention to the standard of the hotel and the distance from the beach.
4. Koh Samui If you have limited fund, the best way to travel to Koh Samui is by speed boat from Lomprayah Catamaran Company. Lomprayah offers less expensive service than taxi for hire and service provided by the hotel directly. Nevertheless, if you have no problem with fund, you should hire a taxi because this would create job for the locals.
5. Andaman Sea Trang Sea is as beautiful and interesting as nearby provinces such as Krabi. The prominent tourist spots in Andaman Sea are Koh Libong, Koh Hai, etc.
6. Krabi Although Railay beach in on the mainland, you still have to travel by boat from Ao Nang beach because it is surrounded by mountain and cannot get to by land transportation.
7. Pattaya North Pattaya beach and Central Pattaya beach have many facilities but the true nature can be found at Koh Lan, which is 7.5 kilometer from Pattaya. You can get there in 45 minutes by regular boat and 15 minutes by speedboat.
8. Hua Hin Hua Hin is a popular beach that is close to Bangkok but that does not mean that it is the most beautiful. Not far from Hua Hin, Pranburi beach is much quieter and more suitable for relaxation but the transportation may not be as convenience as at Hua Hin.
9. Koh Samet You should contact travel agency or the hotel in order to find out which pier to get on the boat. Some hotels provide their own service. Dont trust strangers because you might end up higher price.
10. Bangkok Jatujak market has products from all over the country e.g. cloths, decoration, house hold items, souvenir, food, pet, etc.
This Thailand Travel Tips is only a brief. For more information, pictures and maps including updated Guide & Tips for each item please go to eThaiGuide.com/blog.
eThaiGuide.com is one of Thailand's leading web-enhanced travel companies, which provides hotel reservation services including tourist information. eThaiGuide.com offers a choice of more than 1,000 hotels in 76 cities in Thailand. With long-term and stable cooperation with partner hotels, eThaiGuide.com provides unbeatable rate with 30%-75% off rack rates.