Van Dal shoes – for a glove-like fit this winter!
July 30, 2006 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsDon’t just take care of cold hands this winter, give your feet a treat and get a pair of stylish Van Dal shoes which are so comfortable, they fit just like a glove!
Available from July, the brand new Van Dal autumn/winter collection will be available through stockists nationwide*. Renowned for producing soft leather shoes and boots with a roomy fit, the Van Dal range offers styles which will help you create the hottest looks for the cold season. For example:
Stop horsing around and get your tooties into a fab pair of Van Dal riding boots (style: Dallas, price £125), available in black antique leather, brown antique/brown leather and brown antique leather. They’ll also look great with tweeds and herringbone – a must have for this season
40s and 50s chic:
Ensure that you’re looking chic and unique in this elegant heal with side rosette (style: Alli, price £65), available in black suede, brown suede, bronze brushed leather and gunmetal brushed leather
Feeling a bit cold? Then why not warm up with a pair of berry nice Van Dal boots? (style: Geneva, priced from £85.00), available in black leather, black suede, brown leather and purple suede
Get into Grey
Compliment your grey outfit this winter with a contemporary pair of black Van Dal courts (style: Pelle, price £65), available in black nappa leather, brown nappa leather and navy nappa leather
Van Dal shoes are available in an assortment of colours and sizes.
*National stockists include John Lewis, House of Fraser, Jane Shilton and Kurt Geiger. For full stockist details, please call 0800 801 909 or visit please visit www.vandalshoes.com
For further information, samples or photography, please contact the Van Dal press office on 01223 566 212 or visit www.vandalshoes.com
About Van Dal
Van Dal produces an extensive range of shoes and handbags for the more discerning woman who appreciates quality, comfort and style.
Van Dal believes that feet are a neglected part of the body because, despite spending around a third of our lives on them and taking an average 5000 steps per day, most women will compromise on comfort to wear fashionable shoes. Van Dal offers a large range of stylish footwear which also feel good on your feet!
Van Dal offers both a twist on the latest shoes styles of each season and a style for every occasion. The autumn/winter collection 2006 is the most stylish yet, featuring sophisticated shoes and boots that will complement key looks this season.
We recommend the following hints and tips to find the perfect shoes to keep your feet happy:
• Find a store selling Van Dal shoes!
• The size you suggest to the assistant is a guide to your size requirement – a starting point. Many brands vary in "fit’, so be happy and confident to buy shoes that fit your feet, regardless of the size that is written on the box. Half sizes are manufactured in all Van Dal’s styles.
• Make sure you try on shoes with the type of sock you are likely to wear them with
• The best time to buy shoes is after work or on a busy day when feet are at their most swollen
• Leather is the best material to look for in a shoe. It is more breathable than other materials and if you take care of them, they will last longer!
• For correct sizing, compare the bottom of the shoe to the sole of your foot – the widest part should relate to the widest part of your foot.
For further information please visit www.vandalshoes.com.