Rosen Law Firm’s Life Transition Coach Shares Easy Tips For Valentine’s Day
Raleigh, North Carolina February 10, 2007 Lifestyle News(PRLEAP.COM) Valentineís Day is an emotionally charged holiday in which relationships can renew or sometimes break down. Jennifer Coleman, Rosen Law Firmís Life Transition Coach and a National Certified Counselor, has some easy tips on ways to show you care this Valentineís Day:
1. Donít forget about the holiday completely or youíre basically telling your sweetheart ĎI donít careí.
2. Donít pick up something cheap at a gas station because it was
fast and convenient. If youíre going to buy your loved one a gift, be thoughtful and sincere.
3. Remember and acknowledge that marking your milestones as a couple is important.
4. Valentineís Day gifts donít have to be flowers, candies, or expensive jewelry. It can be about making your sweetheartís favorite dinner or watching a movie that you both like together. Choose a gesture that involves what you have come to know about each other over time.
5. Celebrating this holiday doesnít have to cost money, if thatís what you both decide. Instead, give your loved one a gift certificate for services redeemable by you. This could involve a massage or even washing their car.
6. If youíre going to exchange gifts, set a spending limit so that one person doesnít feel like they received something less. Make it equal.
7. Tell your sweetheart things you appreciate most about them and the time youíve spent together over the years.
8. If you can, hire a baby-sitter. Donít use the kids as an excuse to why you canít do something together as a couple.
9. Work within your budget. Donít go into debt celebrating Valentineís Day; rather do something special you can afford.
10. Donít worry about making it the perfect Valentineís Day. Just have fun with the person you love the most.
About Rosen Law Firm
Rosen Law Firm has offices in Raleigh, Charlotte, and Chapel Hill. Founded in 1990, the firm is dedicated to providing individual growth and support to couples seeking divorce by helping them move forward with their lives. Our staff of attorneys and other legal professionals expertly address the complex issues of ending a marriage. Our innovative approach acknowledges that divorce is so much more than just a legal matter. Practice areas include child custody, alimony, property distribution, separation agreements, and domestic violence relief.
Rosen Law Firm, 4101 Lake Boone Trail Suite 500, Raleigh, NC 27607
http://www.rosen.com, ďDivorce is Different HereĒ
Contact: Alison Kramer, 919-459-8157, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosen Law Firm
Rosen Law Firm