Fiber 35 Diet Line Launched at Aviva Natural Health
March 15, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsAviva, Inc., a leading natural health retailer today announced the addition of the Fiber35Diet product line to their retail and online offerings. Designed by Brenda Watson, a naturopath and Certified Nutritional Consultant, the Fiber35 Diet is a natural and easy way to lose weight and improve health by controlling calories and consuming at least 35 grams of fiber each day.
Brenda Watson provides an overview of the diet on the Fiber 35 website, "By beginning the Fiber35 Diet and adopting a lifetime eating system based on the remarkable health benefits of fiber, you are making a conscious choice: a choice to lose weight, to live better, and to take back control of your body."
The Fiber 35 lineup at Aviva consists of:
• FitSMART Shakes – Naturally sweetened with no artificial ingredients, FitSMART shakes will be available in Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry, each with 10 grams of fiber and 20 grams of protein per serving.
• FitSMART Bars – All-natural snack bars in Lemon or Chocolate flavors with 10 grams of fiber and 10 grams of protein per serving.
• ColonFIT – Nutritional supplement formula to assist with natural cleansing and bowel support.
• Fruit & Veggie Fiber – Made with over 25 fruits and vegetables and packed with anti-oxidants, Fruit & Veggie Fiber contains 4 grams of fiber per serving.
• FiberCHEWS – Naturally sweetened with a delicious chocolate taste, each FiberCHEW contain 2 grams of fiber per serving.
Scheduled for release in Canada on March 16th, product is expected to be available in-store and for shipment next week. Watson’s best-selling book, The Fiber35Diet: Nature’s Weight Loss Secret is already available from Aviva. On the official Fiber 35 site, Watson expressed her goal for the book was "to help as many people as possible achieve their weight loss goals using the power of this remarkable little nutrient". The Fiber35Diet entered the top 10 on the Amazon Bestsellers list shortly after its release at the end of February.
For more information about the Fiber35 Diet or the products, please visit http://www.aviva.ca/article.asp?articleid=89
Aviva is a privately-held retailer of natural health products including nutritional supplements, natural beauty care products and healthy housewares. For more information, visit http://www.aviva.ca/.
If you'd like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview with Nathan Zassman, please contact Aviva Natural Health at 866-947-6789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.