Microtest to Highlight Medical Device, Analytical Capabilities at MD&M East
May 31, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsAGAWAM, MASS. – May 31, 2007 – Microtest Laboratories (www.microtestlabs.com) will highlight its expanded medical device, contract manufacturing and analytical testing capabilities at the Medical Device & Manufacturing (MD&M) East Conference, June 11-14 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City.
With the completion of a $7.5 million capital improvement program, the addition of new resources and skilled professionals, and the purchase of a MicroSeq® Microbial Identification System, Microtest has bolstered its services and emerged as a leader in the medical device manufacturing market.
Microtest’s enhanced medical device sterility validation and release testing services (www.microtestlabs.com/medical-device-testing) includes:
• Gamma/EO Sterilization Validation: Bioburden; Bioburden Recovery; Bacteriostasis/Fungistasis; Sterility; Dose Calculation; Spore Strip Population; Ethylene Oxide Residuals
• Reusables: High/Low Level Disinfection; Cleaning Studies; Steam / EO / Chemical Sterilization
• Endotoxin: FDA / USP Gel Clot; Chromogenic; Turbidimetric
• Sterility: USP; ANSI/AAMI/ISO; Product Immersion; Product Flush; Biological Indicator; Membrane Filtration; Steritest(TM) / Sterisolutest(TM)
Microtest’s upgraded analytical services (www.microtestlabs.com/analytical-chemistry-testing), performed as needed in accordance with USP/ISO/BP/AOAC/AAMI/JP requirements, include:
• Services: ETO, ECH, EGLY Residuals Analysis; ETO, Pilot Vessel Studies; Formaldehyde Residuals Analysis
• Water Testing: TOC (Total Organic Carbon); pH and Conductivity; Total Chlorine; Total Nitrates and Heavy Metals
• Wet Chemistry: Heavy Metals; Non-volatile Residues; Residues on Ignition; Direct Titration; Nitrates
For more information on Microtest capabilities and services, visit Steve Richter, PH.D., Microtest President, in the Microtest booth, number 1544, at MD&M East, June 11-14 in the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City. Or, visit the Microtest website at www.microtestlabs.com or call 1-413-786-1680 or toll-free 1-800-631-1680.
Microtest is a leader in testing services and contract manufacturing for the medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries. Based in Agawam, Massachusetts, USA, the company's expertise and flexible processes enhance product safety and security, accelerate time to market, and minimize supply chain disruption.