Ageless appeal Beauty Experts at South Shore Skin Center Announce Expanded Anti-Aging Treatments
July 21, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsSouth Shore Skin Center has added Perlane, a new deep wrinkle and fold filler and the sister of Restylane, to their comprehensive beauty services.
Unlike collagen (effective for three to six months), Perlane (and sister Restylane) are non-animal stabilized Hyaluronic acids which last from six to12 months. Perlane, like Restylane, is extremely safe; is non-permanent; contains no animal ingredients and is mild enough so skin tests (for allergic reactions) are not necessary. While Restylane is best for fine lines, Perlane provides a long-lasting, natural beauty lift by smoothing deep wrinkles and folds as well as creases such as those around the mouth.
South Shore Skin Center helps patients feel better about their appearance with advanced anti-aging and wrinkle reduction treatments that are minimally invasive and often performed in less than 30 minutes with outstanding results. Their anti-aging treatments include:
• Botox to treat lines around the eyes and the forehead. Patients see an improvement in 3 to 10 days and effects last up to 5 months.
• IPL Photorejuvenation Treatments to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation disorders and broken blood vessels.
• Microdermabrasion to rejuvenate the top layers of the skin to create a brighter, smoother appearance. Treatments may be done every 6 to 8 weeks.
• Chemical Peels to combat signs of aging, sun damage and reduce pore size and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Peels can also minimize acne scarring.
• QuickLift, which is a mini-facelift that can take 10 years off your appearance. Results are immediate and recovery time is as little as 96 hours.
• Laser Skin Resurfacing to stimulate new collagen production resulting in the elimination and softening of fine to deep facial lines and wrinkles
“Our anti-aging treatments are not cost prohibitive. For instance, Microdermabrasion, which is performed by our certified providers, costs as little as $100 and our patients are very pleased with the results,” explained Jean Adams, RN, BSN, Cosmetic Nurse Specialist at South Shore Skin Center.
South Shore Skin Center with Drs. Richard Eisen and Ramzi Saad
Founded in 1984, South Shore Skin Center is one of Massachusetts’ most innovative dermatology practices offering a wide range of medical, surgical and cosmetic services. South Shore Skin Center offices are located at 223 Chief Justice Cushing Highway, Suite 202 in Cohasset, Mass. (781) 383-3340, and 45 Resnik Road, Suite 102 in Plymouth, Mass., (508) 747-0711. For more information, visit their website at www.southshoreskincenter.com.