Pbxeq Releases Zapmicro 8-port Analog Card
Canton, Michigan August 08, 2007 Technology News(PRLEAP.COM) Canton, Mi – August 8, 2007 – In the tradition of trustworthy service and relentless provision of up-to-date VoIP equipment, PBXEQ, your one stop VoIP shop, releases Zapmicro’s latest Asterisk compatible telephony card. August 2007 marks the launch of Zapmicro’s ZPM800P 8-port analog card series on Pbxeq’s online cart. Pbxeq also creates added value to its resellers by providing them great discount on this recently developed telephony hardware.
As Pbxeq releases Zapmicro’s ZPM800P 8-port analog card series, they promise to guarantee all end users as well as resellers a 2-year warranty. Moreover, Octasic Incorporated, a semiconductor company based on Canada, provides the ZPM800P analog cards with Echo cancellation thus improving communication environment among parties.
Zapmicro ZPM800P 8-port analog card series guarantees its users of the following benefits:
• Modular Design: Up to 8 FXS, FXO or mixed FXS/FXO ports per card.
• Upgradable: Just add additional cards to extend system.
• Easy to use: Full software and hardware compatible with the most well known brands of telephony hardware
• Module Pin to Pin compatible
• World Wide Usable: Configurable line interface to meet global telephone line interface requirements.
• High Quality
• Application ready: telecommunications platform ready to build your IP-PBX/Voicemail, IVR, conference system.
PBXEQ.com is dedicated to provide you the best source for Asterisk Compatible Telephony Hardware / Software products and services. We carry an array of VOIP products and services at the most competitive pricing.