Comodo Trustfax Announces Launch Of Local Numbers As Part Of Its Online Faxing Service
November 02, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsJersey City, NJ — Comodo, today announced its TrustFax Online Faxing solution has added local telephone numbers. This enhanced feature was introduced to enable customers to have a local presence and is a complement to TrustFax’s s current toll free email to fax service.
Comodo TrustFax, a technologically advanced online service, was designed to provide a highly functional service with unique features such as digitized signature and an online "digital filing cabinet" capable of storing large files for later retrieval through any web browser.
Comodo TrustFax with local telephone numbers comes in four plans; $4.95 a month with 100 pages incoming and 50 pages outgoing, $9.95 a month with 400 pages incoming and 125 pages outgoing, $18.95 a month with 800 pages incoming and 250 pages outgoing and a yearly plan for $29.95 with 150 incoming pages and 50 outgoing pages. The local number accounts include all the same features as toll-free number accounts such as:
* Email delivery of faxes as pdf file to up to 10 email addresses
* Inbox to store incoming faxes as a backup to email - unlimited storage time
* Send faxes using customer’s email or the TrustFax website
* Filing cabinet to store any file or can be used to manage faxes online
* Digitized Signatures
* Address Book
* TrustFax secure and trusted email link delivery of files - with return receipt
* Online PDF file converter
To learn more about this and other TrustFax plans, please visit www.trustfax.com