Lawn and Landscape Professionals Invited to Join New Forum!
November 19, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsNovember 19, 2007 - Charlotte, North Carolina - Lawn & Garden Webvision invites all lawn and landscape professionals, and outdoor power equipment dealers to join our new forum. Begin networking with other green industry professionals to share ideas and grow your business.
The forum will offer topics ranging from equipment how-to, training, preventative maintenance tips, landscape and design build projects, business growth and development strategies and much more.
“We are excited about offering a full spectrum of user-interaction on our global portal for the green industry. Lawn & Garden Webvision has recently formed alliances with other top forums and industry media like Treebuzz.com, and Arbortalk Radio to provide a variety of credible sources to enhance our viewers and members experience,” stated Brian Gardner, President of LGWV. “Our vision is to provide a place for people to grow, and by creating a dynamic social-networking atmosphere combined with partners like these—it will be a win-win for everyone who participates.”
Visit Lawn & Garden Webvision @ www.lawnandgardenwv.com to also see the latest equipment videos and photos from the 2007 GIE+EXPO and the TCI Expo.
Lawn & Garden WebvisionTM features:
• On demand television-style programming, with how-to segments, innovative product reviews, and equipment tips by industry professionals.
• Global lawn & garden news and event coverage.
• Social-networking platforms featuring user-video uploads and a professional/consumer forum.
• B2B and B2C solutions for manufacturers, dealers, industry professionals, and consumers.
• Rich media solutions…and much more.
For more information on this new global IP web channel email us at email@example.com.