FruitFast® Offers a Free Bottle of CherryFlex Softgel Capsules as Part of 'No Gimmicks' Promotion - A Single Capsule Packs a Healthy 100 mg of Anthocyanins
November 22, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsFor a limited time, FruitFast, the manufacturers of CherryFlex, America's best selling tart cherry softgel capsule, is offering a bottle of 60 of their popular gelcaps absolutely free of charge. The only cost is $9.95 to cover shipping and handling. There is a limit of one bottle per household.
"This is not a marketing ploy," explains Steve de Tar of FruitFast, the pioneering functional food company that literally created the encapsulation of tart cherries and resulting nutraceutical market niche several years ago.
Customers ordering their free bottle of CherryFlex are not under any further obligation to buy additional bottles or sign up for recurring shipments. Orders may be placed online at www.cherryflex.com.
"Quite simply, this is our way of offering the public a free chance to try CherryFlex, and experience its benefits."
Why should you consider trying a daily regimen of two CherryFlex Softgel capsules? For starters, it's an all natural-fruit product that contains no preservatives, has a great cherry taste and is convenient and easy to chew or swallow. Only Grade A whole tart cherries are used in the company's exclusive
• Supports healthy joint function. *
• Helps maintain mobility and flexibility. *
• Supports a healthy cardiovascular function. *
• Helps maintain a healthy or normal sleep cycle. *
• Supports a healthy immune system. *
• Speeds relief from muscle fatigue. *
• Guards your body against free radicals. *
• Contains 100 mg anthocyanins along with 20 mg of flavones and other phytonutrients per capsule. *