New 64-bit version of Radmin software has been released
November 25, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsFamatech has released Radmin 3.1 – a new version of the remote control program, renowned for its speed and reliability. The new version includes a number of major updates, enabling the work of an IT specialist to be even more productive and effective.
- Support for 64-bit Windows operating systems XP, 2003, and Vista 64-bit. The 64-bit video hook driver has been developed by Famatech and signed by Microsoft Corporation.
- An exception rule for the Radmin port in the Windows Firewall settings is created automatically upon Radmin installation.
- Proxy-server is supported when activating Radmin Server copy. A user will be able to enter login and password to bypass the proxy server.
- Radmin Server now supports Local Activation Server, which is a piece of software developed by Famatech that enables system administrators in large local networks to easily deploy and activate Radmin Server.
- Program installer has been significantly improved: new Radmin installation will replace the previous one while retaining server settings. The redundant video hook drivers are also removed from the system upon new installation.
- Installation file size is decreased.
- Support for right-to-left languages, namely Arabic and Hebrew.
You can download Radmin 3.1 at Famatech’s web site: http://www.radmin.com/download/