BrowserObject.com Releases Web Browser Detection Server Component Version 2.0.0
November 28, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsBrowserObject.com is proud to announce the release of BrowserObject(TM) Web Browser Detection .NET Server Component v2.0.0 to all Web developers and Webmasters.
BrowserObject(TM) consists of both a visual browser definition editor and a server-side .NET managed control. This native .NET component can be integrated seamlessly with ASP.NET projects written with C# or VB.NET.
BrowserObject(TM) server component major features are:
* Detects Web Browsers Type and Version
* Detects Wireless Phones, PDAs and Other Devices
* Detects Major Search Engines
* Detects New Browser and Automatic Updates
* Advanced Browser Capabilities Features
BrowserObject(TM) server component is available in 4 editions:
* The Free Edition is suitable to detect basic browsers information. Free for unlimited usage.
* The Basic Edition is perfect for comprehensive browsers information, basic security information, basic connection information and basic system information. This edition is suitable for standard basic development.
* The Premium Edition enables locale information, browsers plug-ins, font and display information and scripting information. This edition is suitable for professional Web design.
* The Gold Edition provides complete detection for browsers information, browsers security, java information and connection information. This edition is suitable for all-purposes enterprise usage.
BrowserObject.com provides free 30 days trial server component. Please download it from BrowserObject.com Web site at http://www.browserobject.com and install it into any development machines for evaluation purpose. You will receive the license key file in email for registration purpose. The trial component is working exactly as the BrowserObejct(TM) Gold Edition within the first 30 days of evaluation. Trial component will be downgraded to Free Edition after 30 days of installation.
For more information about BrowserObject(TM) products, you can reach them by their website: http://www.browserobject.com.