CountyRxCard.com Continues to Grow Exponentially, Has Saved Patients Over $2M This Year
December 03, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsCountyRxCard.com (http://www.countyrxcard.com) announced today that they saved patients more than $600,000 in the month of October, nearly double the amount saved in the month prior.
CountyRxCard.com provides consumers with free prescription drug cards, which when presented at a pharmacy can save people anywhere from 1% to 90% off the price of prescription drugs.
By specializing in providing counties nationwide with an alternative to prescription drug plans requiring a monthly or yearly fee, CountyRxCard.com has managed to garner some impressive numbers.
In the month of October alone, members of CountyRxCard.com had a national combined average discount of 36% on generic brand prescriptions. If you take into account the fact that CountyRxCard.com doesn't charge a membership fee, the savings are even higher.
CountyRxCard.com provides a free prescription drug card program to anyone living in the United States. Consumers can print their card from the site directly and start saving immediately.
They provide the following services at no charge:
1. Prescription Discount Card Website
2. Instant activation of County specific website printed cards
3. Bulk printed CountyRxCard's in lots of 250 to 1 Million Cards
4. Web prescription drug Pharmacy pricing tools
5. On-line email training and support
6. Specific CountyRxCard joint card delivery and seminar support.
7. Best in class service and support