Petpop.com Gives Free Pet Health Advice: Social Networking Site Presents New Panel of Experts
December 19, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsNew York, NY, United States, 12/19/2007 – PetPop.com, a new social networking site designed specifically for pet owners, is proud to announce its newly created panel of pet experts. Ranging in expertise from veterinary science to organic diets, PetPop.com’s Pet Panel will answer the wide spectrum of questions members of the site submit each month.
“We are thrilled to offer this important service to our members,” says Petpop founder, Kalin Kassabov. “Petpop.com is dedicated to creating a community that cares, and offering this new resource is just another way we can help out those who take advantage of PetPop.com”
How does the PetPop Panel Work?
Users submit questions to the panel and depending on the nature of the inquiry, the appropriate expert will respond, with other panel members providing additional advice when necessary. Already becoming one of the most visited pages on the site, PetPop hopes to introduce more specialists to deal with any questions pet owners might have.
Meet the PetPop Panel of Experts:
• Christie Shaver is a licensed pet nutrition expert and is the founder of The Healthy Pet Gourmet.
• Andrea Arden is the author of five pet training books including Dog Friendly Dog Training, Train Your Dog the Lazy Way, and The Little Book of Dog Tricks.
• Christine Agro is an expert in organic diets for pets and is a graduate of the School of Natural Medicine in Boulder, Colorado where she received degrees in Naturopathy, Herbs and Iridology.
• Brent Hinton is the former director of the Kentucky Humane Society and is now CEO of a pet health insurance company, PetFirst Healthcare.
• Michelle Tilghman, D.V.M, graduated from the University of Georgia Veterinary School in 1982. She is on the faculty of IVAS and has taught across North America and Europe.
“Beyond creating a wonderful community," says Kassabov, "we want to provide as much help as possible to our members regarding their pet’s wellbeing.”
With its panel of diverse experts, Petpop is building its reputation within the pet community as the social network that cares about its users, whether they are covered in scales or fur!