Latitude Group Relaunches Cobra Campaign Management Tool
June 21, 2008 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsLondon June 21, 2008 – Latitude Group today unveils a major relaunch of its Microsoft Gold -accredited campaign management application, the Cobra Campaign Management Tool. The company has invested over £500,000 in its development over the past year to ensure clients are receiving the best management of their pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
This investment allows Latitude to develop and enhance the analytical capabilities of Cobra, giving the company’s skilled staff greater insight into clients’ campaigns and allowing them to make better informed decisions to maximize campaign performance.
“Latitude is committed to providing its customers with state-of-the-art functionality,” says Rob Shaw, Latitude’s Chief Technology Officer.” We take their campaigns very seriously, and want to show we are raising the bar on what is available in terms of search technology. Clients choose to work with us because they know we go above and beyond in terms of both service and technological innovation”.
Since Cobra is a proprietary product, there are two key points to note. First, all the development work has been done based on customer requirements—not simply to sell the software in the open market. Also, as all intellectual property rights are owned solely by Latitude, there are no license costs to pass on to customers
Specific developments to the system include:
• Updates to all interfaces with the search engines (Google, Yahoo!, MSN and MIVA) to improve the performance of the application as well as to ensure its relevance and value as the company continues to grow;
• A new scaleable, infrastructure to host the system and grow with the needs of clients’ campaigns;
• New functionality to automate volume tasks — valuable staff time can instead be dedicated to campaign analysis rather than routine administrative tasks;
• An expanded product feature set to provide better insight and analysis on the performance of search campaigns;
• Improved customer reporting portal;
• New interfaces to integrate Cobra with 3rd party applications.
Cobra was key to the securing of Latitude’s Microsoft Gold partner status in 2006.
With offices in London and Cheshire and more than 100 employees, Latitude’s unrivalled digital marketing expertise enables its clients to win new customers, accelerate revenues and build their brands on the Internet.
In 2008 Latitude has been nominated for two Revolution awards and shortlisted by Travolution as the Best Agency for SEO. In 2007 the agency won Netimperative’s ‘ Search Campaign of the Year’ award, reached a Top Ten position in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 League table and was shortlisted for two of the year’s National Business Awards. In 2006 the agency won the Media Momentum Award as Britain’s fastest growing digital media company, and was shortlisted again in 2007. Also in 2006, Latitude’s chief executive officer, Dylan Thwaites, was named by Ernst & Young as its Technology & Communications Entrepreneur of the Year.
Latitude Media Enquiries to:
PR & Events Manager
T: +44 (0) 207 952 8033
M: +44 (0) 7791 915 429
Fax to Email: +44 (0) 870 868 3633