AFA launches Accredited ITIL® Training Courses
November 15, 2008 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsAFA is very pleased to announce their new offering of accredited ITIL® Training courses.
ITIL® Service Management is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management (ITSM) in the world. Providing a cohesive set of best practice guidance drawn from the public and private sectors globally, it has recently undergone a major and important refresh project.
ITSM derives enormous benefits from a best practice approach. Because ITSM is driven both by technology and the huge range of organisational environments in which it operates, it is in a state of constant evolution. Best practice, based on expert advice and input from ITIL® users is both current and practical, combining the latest thinking with sound, common sense guidance.
ITIL® provides a systematic and professional approach to the management of IT service provision. Adopting its guidance offers users a huge range of benefits that include:
- Reduced costs;
- Improved IT services through the use of proven best practice processes;
- Improved customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery;
- Standards and guidance;
- Improved productivity;
- Improved use of skills and experience; and;
- Improved delivery of third party services through the specification of ITIL® or ISO 20000 as the standard for service delivery in services procurements.
AFA will be delivering an open schedule of ITIL® training courses in Norwich and Cambridge over the next few months, dates are:
- 26 - 28 November in Cambridge;
- 28 - 30 January in Norwich;
- 11 - 13 March in Cambridge.
All of their courses will be delivered using the latest ITIL® V3 (Version 3) accredited materials. These courses will cover the ITIL® Foundation only, although they will be offering in-house ITIL® Awareness Courses and Senior Management Seminars. Once the ITIL® V3 Lifecycle and Capability qualifications are finalised, AFA will provide training courses to support them.
For further ITIL information and ITIL course bookings please visit, http://www.afaprojects.com/training_itil.asp