Airfoil Public Relations Grows in Silicon Valley Technology agency expands team to serve dynamic client roster
December 16, 2008 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsMountain View, Calif. – Dec. 16, 2008 – Airfoil Public Relations, an independent public relations agency specializing in public relations and marketing communications for both leading and emerging companies, is continuing its momentum in the Silicon Valley with a growing team of technology PR experts serving a dynamic client roster in the technology, healthcare and green technology arenas.
Since establishing the company's West Coast presence in June 2006, the agency has relocated to its current location in Mountain View and expanded the agency's headcount to serve its ever growing roster. Airfoil California has achieved 65 percent year-over-year growth since 2006.
"Airfoil's brand promise of Higher Thinking resonates well with the fast-moving innovators we encounter daily in Silicon Valley," said Sue Barnes, general manager for Airfoil's California office. "Our strategic, research-based approach provides a consultative rapport with clients that exceeds basic media outreach and drives decision-making from a true understanding of our customers' industries."
Airfoil has bolstered its account management team to match client demand, attracting public relations specialists in healthcare, financial services, government, mobile and wireless technology and e-commerce communications. New team members include:
• Adam Silber, account director: Adam is a key leader in the California office and provides counsel to senior-level clients. He has extensive experience in the healthcare, travel and tourism industries, working with organizations such as Mercy General Hospital and Starwood Hotels. As vice president at Edelman, Adam led public awareness campaigns for government agencies and non-profit organizations including Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and the American Heart Association. He was also a news producer with KXTV-TV (ABC) in Sacramento.
• Matt Hurwitz, account manager: Matt has a leadership role on several California accounts at Airfoil. Matt joins the firm from Fleishman-Hillard, where he executed media relations programs for leading financial services, consumer, e-commerce, and technology companies such as Visa, Yahoo! Local, eHealth and Zillow.com.
• Kathy Domingo, senior account executive: Kathy brings public relations expertise in the mobile and wireless, middleware, computer and security industries to Airfoil. She joins the firm from Hill & Knowlton, where she served major technology accounts such as Hewlett-Packard, Yahoo! Mobile and BEA Systems.
• Eric Rodriguez, senior account executive: Eric joins the California team from Airfoil's Detroit office, where he spent three years supporting Microsoft. During this time, he drove awareness of Microsoft's enterprise and SMB solutions as well as its corporate citizenship and diversity programs.
• Matt Wolpin, account coordinator: Matt joins Airfoil with a background in agency and corporate public relations. In previous roles, Matt executed marketing and media relations programs for law firms, government agencies, semiconductor and computer companies such as Ampro Computers and Novellus and the City of Morgan Hill.
"It is imperative for us to have an exceptional presence in the Silicon Valley, a market with fast-moving clients that Airfoil thrives on serving," said Janet Tyler, president of Airfoil Public Relations. "Our California office has truly been a growth engine for our firm, and we've been very fortunate to attract such a talented team of Higher Thinkers to meet the demands for our services."
Airfoil has garnered several accolades for its work in recent years, including 'Technology Agency of the Year' from the Holmes Report; a Top 10 ranking among technology PR firms by O'Dwyer's and recognition by PR Week as a Top 100 PR agency overall.
About Airfoil Public Relations, Inc. (http://www.airfoilpr.com/)
Airfoil, with offices in Detroit and Mountain View, Calif. (silicon valley pr), is an independent PR firm that specializes in marketing communications and public relations for both emerging and established brands. Established in 2000, Airfoil was named 'Technology Agency of the Year' (it public relations) by the Holmes Report; is ranked 10th among O'Dwyer's top 50 technology PR firms; and had been recognized by PR Week as one of its Top 100 PR firms. Airfoil was also a recipient of the PR Week Boutique PR Agency of the Year Honorable Mention. For more information about Airfoil Public Relations, please call 866.AIR.FOIL.
Airfoil Public Relations – High Tech PR – www.airfoilpr.com
Airfoil Public Relations
Airfoil Public Relations