ChooseNatural.com Offers Online Directory of All-Natural Health Remedies for Common Painful Ailments

April 11, 2009 (PRLEAP.COM) Health News
Palmer Lake, CO, April 11, 2009 Pain sufferers rejoice. ChooseNatural.com is a new Internet directory specializing in all-natural treatments for many common painful ailments including headaches, back pain, neck pain and even sciatica. The ChooseNatural.com directory is free of charge for use by all.

ChooseNatural.com (www.choosenatural.com) was launched in January of this year by Bill Esteb and Steve Anson, founders of Perfect Patients, an interactive website service for chiropractors.

"The exact number varies, but the percentage of people availing themselves of chiropractic care is often thought to be about 10% of the population, give or take" states Bill Esteb, who has been a leading chiropractic advocate and evangelist for almost 30 years. "What about the other 90%?"

Steve Anson adds, "There have been many overtures attempting to gain access to this huge untapped market. Not until the advent of the Internet did it become cost effective to present chiropractic to the increasing number of people who want natural health solutions without relying on the traditional drug-based approach to health. And that's where ChooseNatural.com fills a much needed vacancy."

ChooseNatural.com covers a variety of painful and common admitting complaints such as: Headaches, Migraines, Back Pain, Neck Pain, Asthma, ADHD, PMS, Sciatica, Scoliosis, Colic, Bedwetting, Carpal Tunnel and even Ear Infections.

"While chiropractic isn't a treatment for these conditions," explains Esteb, "Those with these symptoms often have spinal conditions that once they are cleared up, their original complaint vanishes. All without expensive surgery or risky drug side effects."

For additional information on ChooseNatural.com, contact Bill Esteb or visit www.choosenatural.com.