Park Ridge Marriott Pairs with Local Caterers to Offer Wedding Couples Romantic Hotel Accommodations
July 02, 2009 (PRLEAP.COM) Travel NewsPARK RIDGE, NEW JERSEY – (July 2, 2009) – While the wedding industry has proven to be a mostly recession-proof one, the current economy is showing that while couples are still getting married and spending in excess of $28,000 on average (according to The Wedding Report), they are indeed looking for ways to cut wedding expenses if possible. As a result, the Park Ridge Marriott hotel in New Jersey has teamed up with catering halls in the Bergen County area to provide a value-added offer for the bride and groom.
According to Kathy Evans, Senior Sales Executive, at the Park Ridge Marriott, the New Jersey hotel has just teamed up with seven area catering halls to provide complimentary wedding accommodations for the bride and groom on their wedding night and complimentary transportation from this romantic hotel in Park Ridge to the catering halls for out-of-town guests staying at the hotel provided the couple books hotel wedding accommodations from two to 10 rooms for their out-of-town guests.
"While the Park Ridge Marriott has all the amenities of a full-service hotel, complete with our own Certified Wedding Planners who host approximately 40 weddings a year," notes Ms. Evans, "we work closely with our off-site catering hall partners to provide deluxe accommodations for out-of-town guests as well as tailored rehearsal dinners and world-class post wedding brunches prepared by award-winning Chef Renato Gerena."
Currently this partnership with the Park Ridge Marriott includes the following catering halls:
- The Estate at Florentine Gardens.
- Seasons Catering.
- Woodcliff Manor.
- Rockleigh Country Club.
- Valleybrook Golf Club.
- Colonial Inn.
- The Colonial Manor.
Couples who book their overnight guests' wedding accommodations at the Park Ridge Marriott hotel will enjoy the following:
- The opportunity to use the hotel grounds for their photography as the hotel is situated on protected wetlands and nestled in a secluded wooded setting that is the perfect backdrop.
- A completely renovated hotel with a contemporary design that is an impressive location for out-of-town guests.
- Specially negotiated group rates on wedding guest overnight accommodations.
- A Transportation Letter that outlines the departure and pick-up times which is presented to each wedding guest upon check-in.
- The opportunity to book rehearsal dinners and post wedding brunches available either as catered events or through the hotel's restaurants.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool for wedding guest relaxation.
- Sean O Casey's, an authentic Irish Pub which is the perfect "after party" setting.
ABOUT THE PARK RIDGE MARRIOTT:
Centrally located in Bergen County, New Jersey, the Park Ridge Marriott features 286 newly renovated hotel rooms, a fully equipped health club and swimming pool, Allie's American Grill, and Sean O'Casey's authentic Irish pub (www.SeanOCaseysParkRidgeMarriott.com). This West Point area hotel is also the perfect spot for weddings and special events as guests meet with a Certified Event Planner in our special Event Design Center to create the perfect party. The Park Ridge Marriott features a total of 18,000 square feet of meeting and event space, the largest of which is the Grand Ballroom at 8,400 square feet which can accommodate 1,200 people seated.
For additional information on this partnership at this New Jersey wedding hotel, contact Kathy Evans at 201-307-3246 or firstname.lastname@example.org.