Crane Authority Providing Jib Cranes for Lifting and Materials Handling in Buildings and Workshops
September 28, 2009 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsCrane Authority, a provider of cranes and hoists is helping clients with their lifting and materials handling needs with jib cranes. Jib Cranes are a solution for those who need a lifting and material handling crane within a smaller area such as a workshop, room or manufacturing area.
Jib Cranes are a solution for lifting and moving heavy items and are an ideal option for smaller areas within buildings such as workshops, auto repair shops and manufacturing areas. Jib Cranes are an affordable solution for lifting smaller loads such as engines, motors, parts and more.
"Jib Cranes are a great solution for ergonomic lifting," stated Bill Kussmann, President of CraneAuthority.com. "they can fit in the center of a work area and reach all the whole production space."
Crane Authority offers many makes and models of Jib Cranes including:
* Light duty free-standing jib cranes
* Cantilever wall-mounted jib cranes
* Tie rod mounted jib cranes
* Heavy duty free-standing jib cranes
* Handling Systems International Jib Cranes
Jib Cranes offer the following advantages:
* Small but powerful - Great for using inside workshops and buildings to lift and move heavy materials
* Easy to Maneuver - Pivots allow a jib crane to be used virtually anywhere within your work area
* Easy to Install - Can be easily mounted to a wall or floor with minimal
About Crane Authority:
Crane Authority offers a variety of cranes and hoists to fit your lifting needs including a full line of Bridge, Davit, Gantry, Jib and Overhead Cranes, Chain and Trolley Hoists, Remotes, Controls and Accessories. Call Crane Authority toll-free at 1-888-933-8033 to buy cranes, hoists and accessories or visit CraneAuthority.com