Asia Vacations & South Pacific Vacations - Globus family of brands
September 27, 2009 (PRLEAP.COM) Travel NewsTravel to Asia and South Pacific regions of the world has increased with travelers' growing interest in exotic travel. Whether they list China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Tibet, Mongolia or Vietnam on their "must-see" lists for 2010, the Globus family of brands has unveiled a deep offering of vacations designed to enhance the lives of Americans venturing abroad.
"We are not only revealing new itineraries in Asia, our vacation styles to exotic locations worldwide have increased," said Scott Nisbet, president and chief executive officer for the Globus family of brands. "We're giving travelers a plethora of tours, river cruises and independent vacation packages to choose from."
As part of its 2010 vacation offerings, Globus has unveiled several NEW vacations, including two tours: Essence of China and Exploring Australia vacations. And, Monograms – the company's independent travel arm – has substantially increased offerings to Asia with NEW Tokyo & Kyoto, Beijing & Shanghai, Beijing & Hong Kong, China Escape and Bangkok & Phuket itineraries. On these vacations, travelers will traverse the Asia Pacific region of the world independently, with help from a Local Host.
"Our Monograms product has witnessed the most growth in these exotic destinations," said Nisbet. "This expansion, in part, is because Monograms is the perfect choice for first-time travelers to a destination – people who want the security and convenience of having an English-speaking Local Host on-hand to point them in the right direction and ensure they explore all of the 'must-see' sites."
To celebrate its exotic vacations, the company is providing travelers $400 off per couple on the air-inclusive price on 2010 Asia & South Pacific vacations when booked before October 13, 2009.* Visit www.globusjourneys.com for more information.
2010 ASIA & CHINA VACATION HIGHLIGHTS:
• NEW Essence of China (8 days), priced from $1,599 land- and intra-tour flights only.
• Mystical Thailand (12 days), priced from $1,969 land- and intra-tour flights only.
• Magical China & the Yangtze River (12 days), priced from $2,799 land/cruise- and intra-tour flights only.
• Fascinating China & Mongolia with Yangtze River Cruise (17 days), priced from $5,389 land /cruise and intra-tour flights only.
• NEW Bangkok & Phuket (9 days), priced from $989 land- only.
• NEW Beijing & Shanghai (7 days), priced from $909 land- only.
2010 SOUTH PACIFIC VACATION HIGHLIGHTS:
• NEW Exploring Australia (20 days), priced from $5,919 land- and intra-tour flights only.
• South Pacific Sampler (13 days), priced from $3,139 land- and intra-tour flights only.
• Naturally New Zealand (10 days), priced from $2,089 land- and intra-tour flights only.
• Australia Escape (10 days), priced from $1,329 land- only.
• Aussie & Kiwi Explorer (14 days), priced from $2,139 land- only.
*Book a 2010 Globus, Monograms or Avalon Asia or South Pacific air-inclusive vacation. Booking must be made, under deposit and discount applied between August 12 and October 13, 2009 for travel commencing through December 31, 2010. Offers not valid with any other offer except Journeys Club and applies to new 2010 bookings only. Offer reliant on space availability. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Additional restrictions may apply.
ABOUT THE GLOBUS FAMILY OF BRANDS
Littleton, Colorado-based Group Voyagers, Inc. is the privately held company that markets and sells the Globus family of brands within the United States. Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon Waterways offer travelers unparalleled tour, independent travel package, river and small ship cruise options. Considered the world's largest tour operator, with more than 80 years of international travel experience, the Globus family of brands is dedicated to enriching the lives of travelers by turning foreign destinations into familiar harbors, where the expense of travel is forgotten and replaced by personal value.