Metrix Embeds Business Intelligence into Latest Software Release
October 06, 2009 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsMilwaukee, WI (October 6, 2009) – Metrix, the field service software company, today announced a new version of its powerful business automation software, Metrix Service 5.2. The new release was unveiled this week at the Metrix Customer Conference in Milwaukee.
"We continue to outperform our competitors in rapidly delivering high-value solutions to customers," said Larry Laux, CEO of Metrix. "All of the new Metrix 5.2 features are immediately available to both Metrix OnDemand (hosted) and OnPremise (licensed) customers."
Metrix Service 5.2 offers an impressive number of new features including:
- Service Analytics Dashboard with Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Technician Portal to schedule work, debrief calls and dispatch to contract service providers
- Customer Portal to create service requests, return parts, enter readings and check status
- Knowledge Management with keyword solution search and scoring
- Step-by-step wizard to automate and standardize the process of entering service requests
- Enhanced wireless messaging to decrease network traffic and increase mobile battery life
- Time Commitment workflow rules to automate SLA tracking and performance monitoring
- Special Charges workflow to add handling fees, surcharges, taxes and uplifts to invoices
"Metrix Service 5.2 is a high-powered accelerator," said Tom Bowe, VP Engineering of Metrix. "We increased the speed of problem resolution, insight-to-action, service execution, call-to-cash and of course solution deployment."
"Metrix's new release contains scores of new features that will help streamline field service operations," said Cheryl Thompson, Director of Customer Service for Ingenico. "I am particularly excited about the new technician portal, where our third party repair technicians can access all the data needed to effectively create and manage service calls."
Metrix software applications enable profitable service management through powerful customer support, field service, scheduling, warranty, reverse logistics and mobile solutions. Leveraging over 29 years of experience, Metrix provides a competitive advantage to innovative companies like Ingenico, Olympus, Cubic, Ericsson and Makino by increasing service performance. For more information, visit www.metrix.com.