20 Year Term Life Insurance Delivers Options to Consumers
October 27, 2009 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsWhen it comes to securing the financial future of family, the most affordable way to do it is to purchase a term life insurance policy. While there are a variety of term life insurance policies you can invest in, a new InsuranceAgents.com article illustrates the benefits offered by a 20 year term life insurance policy.
A 20 year term life insurance policy isn't for everyone, but it can be especially beneficial to those who are still building up their assets, according to the article, "A Look at 20 Year Term Life Insurance."
"If you do not have very many funds to put toward a life insurance policy and you are of a relatively young age then 20 year term life insurance is perfect," the article states. "It gives you satisfactory life insurance coverage with the option to upgrade to whole life once you have accrued more assets."
There are many benefits to a 20 year term life insurance policy, including:
- Guaranteed consistent premiums for the first 20 years
- A promised death benefit that is free from federal income tax
- A privilege of Original Age Term Conversion at the 10 year anniversary of your policy
- A privilege of Attained Age Term Conversion available until age 30 or the 10 year anniversary, whichever is later.
- The ability to renew at year 21 without having to provide evidence of good health
- Pure insurance protection that can be converted to a whole life policy which builds cash value over time and earns dividends.
To learn more about 20 or 30 year term life insurance policies and to find out which is right for you, contact your local life insurance agent today. Also, visit InsuranceAgents.com to request life insurance rates from up to five local agents.