New Market Data Shows Increased Interest in London Serviced Offices Amongst Start Ups and Small Businesses
November 16, 2009 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsRecent activity from Executive Offices Group suggests a steady increase in enquiries for London serviced offices compared to the same period last year. The results also highlight the increased number of start-up businesses in the market using London serviced offices in Q3 of 2009, pointing towards growth in this sector as entrepreneurs look to capitalise on opportunities presented by the recent downturn.
This trend is underscored by evidence from office space brokers, which shows that in the first two quarters of 2009, 77% of all UK new office enquiries were from businesses seeking space for five desks or under (with many of these requests coming from firms seeking two desks).
Reports from other sources also corroborate these findings, with the British Bankers Association announcing that small businesses have received more loans over recent months, with an increase of £391m in June 2009 and a further 50,000 small businesses setting up new banking relationships during this time. Additionally, a recent survey by Business Link in London states that 84% of small businesses in the City are looking to expand and grow over 2009.
At the same time, information from Knight Frank - published in their Central London quarterly office market report - shows a marked increase in commercial office occupier activity, and a stable vacancy rate of 11%. This has had the effect of boosting levels of take-up in the City of London to the highest they have been for two years, with a reduction in available office premises predicted for 2010.
With so many small businesses looking to get ahead of their rivals and demand for commercial real estate higher than it has been for years, a serviced office in London is the ideal solution. Serviced offices appeal to a diverse customer base including major corporations, freelancers and entrepreneurs by providing highly flexible and cost-effective alternatives to conventional office space.
Executive Offices Group is currently offering a range of London serviced offices in a variety of desirable and high-profile locations throughout the capital. In addition, we also operate serviced offices in Amersham, Cambridge, Leeds and Paris. Features and benefits include:
* A prestigious address in a key business location - we operate 32 London serviced offices in prime locations
* An impressive, unbranded property with no flags or signs anywhere in or on the building
* High quality, fully furnished serviced offices available on flexible terms for a single monthly fee
* Resilient bandwidth connectivity and Cisco IP telephones included in one simple monthly fee
* Highly trained, uniformed support personnel
* Facilities management including on-site cleaning throughout the day and out of hours security
* Air conditioning throughout the building
* State-of-the-art meeting rooms with in-house support team and video conferencing available
* Access to a network of business centres providing Meeting Rooms, additional Virtual Office Services and Touchdown working facilities
For more information on serviced offices in London, Amersham, Cambridge, Leeds and Paris, visit Executive Offices Group at their newly-redesigned website.