One Month's Free Private Tuition at Wakefield North Kumon Study Centre
November 18, 2009 (PRLEAP.COM) Education NewsWakefield North Kumon maths and English Study Centre located at St. Anne's Hall on Wrenthorpe Road is offering a special promotion of a month's free Kumon study worth £50 for the first 50 enrolments*.
This special offer provides children with the opportunity to experience Kumon first-hand and also gives parents an insight into how the Kumon method can benefit their child. The offer applies to either or both subjects of English and maths, and is open to families who are new to Kumon and their siblings.
Kumon offers individualised maths and English study programmes that are tailored to the needs of each child. Kumon is for any child of any age and any ability. Through daily practice and repetition, students build their confidence, improve their concentration and gain effective study skills that will enhance their future learning. Through Kumon, your child can develop an attitude to learning that enables them to overcome obstacles and succeed in life.
Kumon Instructor Katy Noyes said: "Kumon not only helps children to develop their maths and English study skills, but also provides them with invaluable life skills. Kumon focuses on realising each child's potential and gives them the confidence and life skills to develop and grow. I am very honoured to be part of a programme where I can help to make a real difference to children's lives."
The Kumon Wakefield North study centre classes take place at St Anne's Hall on Wrenthorpe Road in Wakefield on Tuesdays, 3:30-5:30pm and Thursdays, 4:15-6:15pm. To find out more about the special offer and how to enrol with Kumon, please contact Katy Noyes on 0113 397 0389, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively to find out more about the programme and Kumon franchise opportunities in the area, please visit kumon.co.uk.
* Only the first 50 enrolments will be able to take advantage of this special offer. £25 enrolment fee applies.
NOTES TO EDITORS
- Kumon is one of the leading after-school education providers in the UK and Ireland, offering maths and English programmes.
- There are around 58,000 Kumon students learning at more than 600 study centres across the UK and Ireland, with over 4.2 million students worldwide.
- Kumon aims to provide children with long-term foundations in reading, writing and arithmetic.
- Kumon instils confidence in children and makes them believe they can do anything they set their mind to.
- All Kumon Instructors are skilled and committed individuals with a passion for education, and a strong desire to see children develop.
- In 2008 the Kumon Group celebrated its 50th Anniversary.
- Kumon's registration fee is £25.
- The monthly single subject fee is £50 per child.
- Dual subject fees, for those students studying both the maths and English programmes, are £90 per month, per child, provided both subjects are studied at the same study centre.
- All monthly subject fees are payable in advance.