The created SEO-friendly web menus, CSS menus, Mega drop-down menus, AJAX menus etc. work alike in all DHTML browsers (IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome, Opera etc.) and all popular platforms (Win, Mac, Unix).
Plenty of Themes and properties can be applied to create slide or drop-down menus with static or animated images, borders, effects, etc. Addins are also available for Sliding menus, Floating menus, Server-Side menus, WordPress/Joomla menus, SEO CSS menus, etc.).
AllWebMenus is easy & visual for non-programmers, while powerful for programmers!
Some enhancements/features in the new version:
- New "SEO CSS Menu Addin"
- Support for building a menu when its menu-linking code cannot be placed right after the <BODY> element
- Bug fixes
General Features of AllWebMenus:
- Ready-made Themes/Examples for creating stylish menus
- Rich & intuitive User Interface
- All authoring tools & CMS platforms supported
- Plenty of buttons, icons, bullets, arrows & backgrounds to use
- Menus populated EITHER by items within your project OR "on-the-fly", using on-page <UL>
- UNICODE text support
- Right-to-Left language (RTL) support (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
- Dreamweaver extension/NetObjects Fusion component
- WordPress Menu & Joomla Menu Add-ins
- FrontPage Add-in
- Expression Web support
- SEO CSS Menu Addin (Search Engine friendly menus)
- Sliding Menu, Floating Menus & Server Side Menus Addins (API for programmable menus)
- Multiple Rows/Columns on menus/submenus
- Various Opening/Closing effects
- Scrollbar or Auto Scroll option for large submenus
- Auto highlight of currently visited item
- Use of menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
- Use of multiple menus on the same page
- Easy and flexible positioning options
- Free Sitemap Builder
AllWebMenus PRO costs $59.95 (single-user license) & is available for Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7.
About Likno Software
Likno Software Marketing Associate