Lighthouse Point Dental Group and Dr. Laurence Fendrich Offer Sweet Deal On Smile
January 14, 2010 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsThe new year should provide potential patients enough of an incentive to visit the dentist and get their not-so-pearly whites sparkling and healthy. But in case it doesn't, Lighthouse Point Dental Group has an impossible-to-refuse offer sure to help, um, sweeten the pot. To learn more please visit www.lhpdental.com.
For the rest of January through the end of February, the Lighthouse Point, Fla.-based practice is offering new patients free consultation and 10 percent off the cost of all smile makeovers.
Not sure what a smile makeover is? Think of the reality TV shows that are out there with the word "makeover" in their titles. Some help improve people's clothing choices. Some help improve people's living situations. Smile makeovers help improve people's smiles-and uplift their spirits-by fixing any dental problems they may have.
There are several ways Lighthouse Point Dental does this, including:
- Repairing of broken, chipped or worn teeth. The wear and tear associated with aging often makes teeth shorter. And a gummy smile also makes teeth appear shorter. Lighthouse Point Dental has procedures to help fix these problems.
- Closing any gaps that may exist between teeth. There are several options available to complete this task, including traditional metal braces, Invisalign or the use of porcelain veneers.
- Replacing of missing teeth with implants, bridges or partial dentures. Missing teeth can increase the risk of tooth decay and should be addressed as soon as possible, says Lighthouse Point dentist Dr. Laurence Fendrich.
- Whitening discolored or stained teeth. Nothing gives people more confidence than a bright smile. At-home bleaching systems are available to patients and can even be used when you sleep.
- Replacing colored fillings with tooth-colored restorations.
- And much more!
Dr. Laurence Fendrich, a general, cosmetic, sedation and implant dentist for the past three decades, leads the team of highly qualified professionals at Lighthouse Point Dental Group. The most important step in any smile makeover, he says, is for the patient to submit to a thorough examination/consultation to take a look at the patient's overall oral health and address any issues that may be found. During the consultation, Dr. Fendrich takes several factors into consideration, including the patient's hair color, skin tone, lips and all aspects of their teeth. Until the end of February, Lighthouse Point Dental is offering new patients this service for free.
In addition to the free consultation and smile makeover discount being offered through the end of February, Lighthouse Point Dental Group always has available a series of free dental reports to anyone who wishes to receive them. A sign-up form is available on the clinic's Web site at www.lhpdental.com. More information about the clinic's services also may be found on the site or by calling (954) 946-8484 or e-mailing email@example.com.