Luxury Marketing Leaders Convene To Discuss Digital & Customer Centricity Strategies
January 28, 2010 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsLondon, January 28, 2010 – Luxury Interactive has released the program for its 3rd annual summit to be held May 18 & 19 at the Waldorf Hilton in London. Luxury Interactive is known to help luxury brands move forward by focusing on effective communication and integrating digital & offline marketing branding strategies.
Luxury practitioners from leading luxury companies – including Astley Clarke, Bvlgari, Diane von Furstenberg, Frette, Harvey Nichols, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Jaguar, Jumeirah, Jurlique, Liberty, Orient Express, Patrón, Vertu, Vivre and others – gather at Luxury Interactive for networking, partnering and identifying strategies for growth.
You can now review the full event program online at www.luxury-global.com. Luxury Interactive features the thought leaders of digital luxury:
- Jean-Noël Kapferer, Faculty, HEC; Co-Author, 'Luxury Strategy – Break the Rules of Marketing to Build Luxury Brands' & Milton Pedraza, CEO, Luxury Institute embark on a lively discussion on 'Customer Centricity, eCommerce & Classic Luxury: Do You Think They Can All Co-Exist?'
- Michel Campan, France's "Monsieur Internet" launched Hermès very first website (2000-2006) & developed digital customer strategies for Lancôme (2006-2008) and Dior Couture (2008-2009). He shares his key learning points and insights for what the future of luxury online holds
- John McDonnell, COO, Patrón Spirits International tackles 'Marketing Mix & Monetization' sharing his insights on splitting your ad and marketing spend for the best return despite channel fragmentation
Luxury Interactive has become the definite conference for all luxury executives to network and discuss the strategies needed to advance the customer experience online. With luxury spending declining and customers embracing modern communication technologies, it is essential for luxury brands to understand how their customers behave on- and offline through their preferred communication channels.
Topics on this year's agenda include:
- Supporting cross-channel integration efforts for optimal returns
- Enabling reaching a broader luxury consumer base (regardless of geography)
- Effectively bringing down advertising costs with measurable ROI
- Advancing next generation personalization and customer centricity
- Driving continuous luxury brand, retail and product innovation
For registration and Summit information, visit: www.luxury-global.com or call +44(0)20 7368 9400
About Worldwide Business Research
WBR is the world's biggest large-scale conference company and part of the PLS group, one of the world's leading providers of strategic business intelligence with 16 offices worldwide. Our conference divisions consistently out perform their industry sector competitors on the quality of the events we produce and the relationships we nurture with both delegates and sponsors.
Every year over 10,000 senior executives from Fortune 1000 companies attend over 60 annual conferences – a true 'who's who' of today's corporate world. From Automotive events in Bucharest to Logistics conferences in Arizona and Finance summits in Hong Kong, WBR is dedicated to exceeding the needs of its customers around the world.
15-19 Britten Street
London, SW3 3QL
Phone: +44(0)20 7368 9465
+ 1.646.200.7448, email@example.com