Independent business owner in El Paso offers Croptoberfest album-making event
September 16, 2005 (PRLEAP.COM) Education NewsThousands of people across the nation will celebrate Croptoberfest, an annual event to encourage family photo preservation. Now is a great time to print your summertime memories and take advantage of some quality, uninterrupted album-making time.
Creative Memories Consultant Aqua Brown will be conducting a hands-on Croptoberfest Retreat event to help guests organize and preserve their photographs and stories. It will take place from 1 p.m. Friday October 14th to 11am Sunday October 16th at a Retreat Center in Ruidoso, NM.
Aqua is an expert at helping people preserve their memories. She is passionate about motivating others and helping them on their album-making journey. She will provide one-on-one coaching to encourage people to get their stories and pictures preserved in photo-safe albums.
The fee is $150 per person for the three-day weekend event. The cost includes all meals and lodging. A special presentation will take place on Friday for those who are new to album-making. Aqua Brown will share the value of a keepsake album tradition while providing inspirational ideas and how-to tips.
Aqua offers products and services perfect for chronicling your autumn adventures and back-to-school activities. Here are just a few ideas:
• Photograph and document back-to-school routines (picking out new clothes, buying school supplies, attending open house events).
• Use Creative Memories School Ensemble to capture your child’s school years.
• Use journaling boxes with an array of colored pens to capture all of the little details that make life so vibrant.
• Use a Fridge Frame and Calendar Pages to record summer routines and back-to-school activities.
• Take photos of the first day of school. Why not create a tradition and take your child’s photo in the same place each year. It’s a great way to note the changes in your child’s growth and development.
For more information about this event, contact Aqua Brown at 915-525-4574 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For a Consultant in your area, call the Creative Memories Home Office referral line at (800) 341-5275 – (877) 252-8637 en español – or visit the Creative Memories Web site at www.creativememories.com. Creative Memories was founded in 1987. As one of the fastest-growing direct sales companies in the United States, Creative Memories is at the forefront of the keepsake album-making industry with 90,000 Consultants worldwide. Sales in 2004 reached about $425 million. More information about Creative Memories and its products can be found on the company’s Web site at www.creativememories.com.