Top Speakers Highlight Upcoming Conference – Net.Finance 2010, Focusing on Online and Mobile Channel Performance
February 20, 2010 (PRLEAP.COM) Business News(New York, February 20, 2010) Worldwide Business Research (WBR) is pleased to announce the Key Speakers for the Annual Net.Finance 2010 Conference at the Mid-America Club in Chicago IL on May 11-12, 2010.
Hear from the following key speakers presenting tactical strategies and best practices across the 2-day event:
- Gary E. Grose, SVP, US Marketing Head, Marsh
- Dion Lisle, Executive Vice President of Growth Ventures, Citi
- Ilieva Ageenko, SVP eCommerce Channel Executive, eChannels and Customer Solutions/Money Movement, Bank of America
- Dottie Yates, SVP Online and Mobile Banking ePlatforms Executive, Bank of America
- Jessica Manna, VP and Chief Marketing Officer, Residential Finance Corporation
- Susan McManus, VP Direct and Customer Solutions Marketing, Nationwide Insurance
- Jeffrey Fleischman, Chief Digital Officer, TIAA-CREF
- Kevin Lynch, SVP, eCommerce/Contact Center, 1st Mariner Bank
- Brandon McGee, VP and Senior Product Manager (Mobile Banking), The Huntington National Bank
- Steve Schultz, Head, Yahoo Finance!
- Chris MacDonald, Director and Head, Digital Marketing, Scotiabank
- Sarah Overcash, AVP Mobile Banking Channel Manager, SunTrust Banks Inc.
- Michael Thomas, Director eMarketing, E*TRADE Financial
- Jeff Crowe, Board Member, Lending Club
- Lisa Lough, Chief Acquisition Officer, Folio Investing
- Nick Talwar, Chief Revenue Officer, Prosper
- Jim Van Dyke, President and Founder, Javelin Strategy & Research
- Julian Chu, Managing Director and COO Australia, enova financial
- Dennis Bradley, Director of Web Analytics, Charles Schwab
- Stu Fisher, SVP eCommerce, Addison Avenue Federal Credit Union
- Doug Peacock, VP, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, M&I Marshall & Ilsley Corporation
- Jennifer Grazel, VP Digital Strategy and Marketing Services, Prudential
- Mark Schwanhausser, Research Analyst, Multi-Channel Financial Services, Javelin Strategy and Research
This year's conference promises cutting-edge and tactical content focusing on how Marketing and eCommerce executives can maximize the opportunities to attract, retain and engage with customers by providing a differentiated customer experience in their online and mobile channels.
With the industry focusing on recovery and growth, this is a timely meeting to discuss the developments in online banking, behavioral marketing, personal financial management, social media marketing, and mobile banking.
"I think it was more critical, in this rather trying economic climate, for us to meet as an industry and share ideas. It is what I really like about the Net.Finance conference and makes it so much more valuable than other events I've attended in the past. I thank you and WBR for putting on such a great event."
- Kevin Lynch, SVP eCommerce/Contact Center, 1st Mariner Bank
Check out the complete program agenda at www.netfinanceus.com.
To register call Carly Smiga at 1-646-200-7535, email netfinance@wbresearch, or register online at www.netfinanceus.com and get $200 of with booking code 10547XA298.
For sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, contact Chet Silverman at 646-200-7478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Net.Finance is the premier multi-channel financial services marketing conference. It is attended by CMOs, Heads of Online Marketing, Senior leaders in eCommerce and Mobile Banking representing Commercial Banks, Credit Unions, Consumer Lending, Credit Card Companies, Insurance companies, and many more. Net.Finance is the strongest multi-channel financial services marketing event running in 2010. Marketing heads from around the country will gather in Chicago to exchange ideas and develop plans to ensure growth and recovery in 2010. For more information, please visit www.NetFinanceUS.com.
Deputy Director, Marketing