ACOM Health Chiropractic Software Now Available as Individual Modules; Doctors Pick Entry Point, Build out to Powerful Total Office Suite
February 23, 2010 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsLONG BEACH, California, February 23, 2010 – ACOM Health has inaugurated a program through which doctors can purchase and implement an expanded version of its award-winning chiropractic software solution on a module-by-module basis, with the opportunity to build out to the full solution suite at whatever pace their practices can absorb and/or afford, it was announced today by Sam Mikhail, division vice president of sales.
ACOM Health Chiropractic Software runs on Windows based desktop, laptop and tablet computers. The ACOM Health Chiropractic Software suite includes the following key components: RAPID EMR clinical notes and documentation; and RAPID Practice Management for billing and scheduling. Together they provide a complete and integrated software solution for the "true" paperless practice. Doctors purchase individual modules based on their needs and requirements. A practice might start with an electronic scheduling tool and later add billing capabilities.
According to Mikhail, the new approach represents a market-changing shift in the way chiropractic software is purchased and implemented from a "one size fits all" approach historically offered by software vendors to the "buy only what you need" approach from ACOM Health. "ACOM Health chiropractic software solutions establish streamlined electronic, paper-free practices that pay for themselves quickly once they are installed and in regular use," Mikhail said. "Each practice is unique and for doctors who prefer a phased conversion, the modular approach serves their individuality, their comfort level and any affordability issues that may exist.
"Any doctor can now have the 'Cadillac' solution from ACOM Health addressing the most pressing concerns first and adding functionality as the situation warrants."
RAPID EMR Documentation software modules include:
* Custom Letters – especially valuable for marketing and professional communications
* Outcomes Assessment – reduce audit exposure with a measurable method of tracking and graphing patient progress
* Inking – flexible annotation tool to hand write custom comments and notes on images, diagrams, and patient X-rays
* Visual helpers – save time and whiz through your notes with embedded point and click visual helpers
* Patient Kiosk – improve staff productivity and patient experience by automating patient check procedure
RAPID Practice Management software modules include:
* Collections – improve your cash flow with an automated Collection and Follow-Up module
* e-Billing – automates electronic billing with the RAPID EMR Documentation software
* Inventory Control – manages supplies status and maintains inventory records
* Reports – get more money out of your practice with 80+ business intelligence and billing reports time clock – automates staff check-in and payroll reporting
* Message Center – maintains HIPAA-compliant communications throughout the practice
"ACOM Health guarantees that its software will fully satisfy the Medicare certification requirements and accordingly, the electronic health records portion of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009," Mikhail said. "Because we offer a money-back guarantee on our software, doctors can make their purchases with confidence, and our long-standing, successful presence in the software industry means that we will always be around to support their needs."
About ACOM Health Division
ACOM Health serves chiropractors with software and services that enhance efficiency, cut costs, and increase practice revenue. ACOM Health's RAPID Chiropractic Software Suite consists of Clinical Documentation and Notes; Patient Education; Home Exercises; and Chiropractic Practice Management for billing, scheduling, patient management and detailed reporting. ACOM Health's Chiropractic Services team helps practices ethically and legally maximize their billings and collections, while streamlining practice operations. For more information, call 866-286-5315 ext. 217, email email@example.com, or visit http://www.acomhealth.com