New Executive Offices Group London Virtual Office Package Gives Entrepreneurs & Small Businesses an Edge
March 20, 2010 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsStanding out from the crowd is important for any small business or start-up, and in a competitive market, it pays to have an edge. Executive Offices Group, the leading provider of serviced and virtual offices in London has announced this week a new virtual office package, designed for entrepreneurs, start-up businesses and home workers.
Combining highly sought after London office addresses with a number of essential business tools and resources, the entrepreneur package is ideal for businesses requiring a presence in London, without the need for full time office space.
The benefits of using services such as the ones featured in the entrepreneur package have been widely reported, offering as they do a smarter and more cost-effective way of working: a study performed by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply revealed average savings of up to 50% for firms taking space in a business centre - savings that can make a big difference to small businesses.
Emily Smith, Marketing Director of Executive Offices Group, comments: "In these uncertain economic times, our London virtual offices can provide a highly flexible and cost effective office solution for start-up companies, sole traders and small businesses.
"Our new entrepreneur package combines five of our most popular virtual office products, including telephone answering, a business address and Executive Business Lounge membership, all in one simple, monthly fee."
The full entrepreneur package includes the following features and services:
* London Virtual Office Address (a business address in one of Executive Offices Group's Prestigious London office locations, and mail handling services)
* Telephone Answering Service (personalised telephone answering in your company name by experienced professionals based in London, a local London company phone and fax number, and call forwarding for up to four numbers, call screening and advanced voicemail services)
* Touchdown (up to 5 hours per week use of a touchdown desk within your business centre address)
* Executive Business Lounge Membership (access to five prestigious executive business lounges across prime London locations: No. 1 Cornhill EC3, 33 St. James's Square SW1, 67 Grosvenor Street W1, Central Court WC2, 60 Lombard Street EC3)
* Meeting Rooms (two hours per month in one of Executive Offices Group's professional small London meeting rooms - ideal for meetings up to four people)
To mark the launch of the new package, Executive Offices Group is offering customers who take a 12 month agreement before April 30th 2010 a 14% discount of just £250 per month (subject to terms).
For more information contact Virtual Sales on 020 3008 8889 or visit www.executiveoffices.co.uk