Likno Web Modal Windows Builder v 1.1.140 released - create jQuery Modal Windows with minimal coding
Users can create jquery modal windows that support dynamic content, many opening/closing effects, colors, styles, slideshows, image galleries, thumbnails, auto-play, videos, automatic opening "on page load", transition effects, & more.
- Added the "Auto Popup Window" Add-in (free).
- Added "Example 16", which demonstrates how to show a Youtube video (or any other movie type) inside a modal window.
- Bug Fixes.
Some major features:
* Rich/powerful interface!
* Display information when visitors click on page elements of your choice or even on page load!
* Use simple text, HTML code, images or whole pages as the content of your jQuery Modal Windows.
* Customize the style of your Modal Windows through CSS.
* Use multiple Modal Windows on the same page.
* Show dynamic content (database-driven/programmable) through AJAX techniques.
* Use page elements to define the content of your Modal Windows easily within the page.
* Open/close your Modal Windows using a variety of opening/closing effects.
* Add a Header/Footer to your Modal Windows for extra information.
* Use ready-made examples pre-installed in the software.
* Create single-sheet Modal Windows (all content on a single sheet) or multi-sheet (multiple content on separate sheets, for an Image Gallery, Product Presentation, etc.).
* Use a variety of Navigation Bars on multi-sheet Modal Windows. Use CSS and dedicated properties to fully customize the appearance of "First", "Previous", "Next", "Last" buttons, text label, sheet numbers, background of the bar, mouse over effects and more!
* Open modal automatically on page load.
- Features at: http://www.likno.com/jquery-modal-windows/index.php
- Examples at: http://www.likno.com/jquery-modal-windows/examples.php
- Download at: http://www.likno.com/jquery-modal-windows/download.php
Likno Web Modal Windows Builder costs $39.95 for a 3-domain license and is available for Windows ME/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7.
About Likno Software
Contact: Vicky Pallis, Marketing Associate