Key Luxury Brand Executives Set To Speak At The Luxury Interactive 2010 Conference
June 03, 2010 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsNew York, NY – The Luxury Interactive 2010 conference is set to take place on June 28-29 at the Sentry Centers in New York City. Key luxury brand leaders speaking at this year's luxury marketing conference include:
- Gerald Barnes, President/CEO, Neiman Marcus Direct
- Parnell Eagle, SVP Marketing and Merchandise Planning, Saks Inc Direct
- John McDonnell, COO, Patron Spirits Company
- Eléonore Baudry, Worldwide E-business Director, Gucci
- Marisa Thalberg, VP Global Digital Marketing, The Estée Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Russ Moorehead, VP Aveda Online, Aveda
- Kerry Kennedy, VP E-Commerce, Omni Hotels
- Tom Davis, VP of Ecommerce, Kenneth Cole
- Milton Pedraza, CEO, Luxury Institute
- Jason Berman, Sr. Dir Brand Marketing, Denihan Hospitality Group
As we come out a post-recession luxury landscape, leading luxury brands understand that luxury's future is sure to be very different than the past. Luxury Interactive is a fully interactive conference designed with the luxury marketing executive's specific needs in mind. The 2010 event responds to the need for luxury marketers to expand marketing reach, increase brand awareness and grow their sales NOW.
At Luxury Interactive 2010, luxury marketing executives have the opportunity to identify key actionable tactics in all areas of marketing and e-commerce. They can attend workshops that allow them to deep dive into areas of their business with a solution expert, and come together with e-commerce and marketing executives for high-level idea exchange and relationship building. Key benefits of attending this year's luxury branding and ecommerce conference include:
- Leverage and identify low-cost and high impact strategies to get and retain customers in all of your sales channels
- Do More With Less! Make the most of your internal resources
- Get cross-channel strategies that increase loyalty with your customers and keep them engaged
- Differentiate your brand and go to where your customers are using social and mobile technologies
- Generate long-term growth using the latest innovations in luxury
Past participants have been eager to express their satisfaction of the timeliness and effectiveness of the event, ensuring a gathering where leaders can assess how tomorrow's technologies can be leveraged to ensure the in-store experience is effectively emulated online.
"You did a great job attracting top quality attendees. It was a terrific turnout and an excellent cross section of the Luxury and Interactive communities"
Wendee Lunt, VP Global Marketing and Business Development, Tumi
For more information about the 2010 Luxury Interactive conference, visit www.luxuryint.com. For inquiries regarding Luxury Interactive 2010, please contact Lori Hawthorne, Executive Director at Worldwide Business Research via email email@example.com.
About Worldwide Business Research
WBR is the world's biggest large-scale conference company and part of the PLS group, one of the world's leading providers of strategic business intelligence with 16 offices worldwide. Our conference divisions consistently out-perform their industry sector competitors on the quality of the events we produce and the relationships we nurture with both delegates and sponsors.
Every year over 10,000 senior executives from Fortune 1000 companies attend over 100 annual conferences – a true "Who's Who" of today's corporate world. From Automotive events in Bucharest to Logistics conferences in Arizona and Finance summits in Hong Kong, WBR is dedicated to exceeding the needs of its customers around the world.