Europe Vacations by the Globus family of brands
June 24, 2010 (PRLEAP.COM) Travel NewsThe Globus family of brands has expertly designed and unveiled more than 30 "low season" vacations, including two NEW itineraries with Globus and Monograms, offering Americans a plethora of opportunities to travel abroad at unbeatable prices this fall, winter and next spring.
In addition to its already robust selection of holiday tours and cruises and winter vacation packages across Europe, Globus is introducing a NEW, nine-day Christmas in Paris & New Year's Eve in London itinerary, priced from $1,599. And, capitalizing on America's interest in Ireland, Monograms is providing travelers a NEW four-day Dublin Getaway, priced from $517.
"Winter is a great time for Americans to make European travel dreams come true," said Steve Born, vice president of marketing for the Globus family of brands. "They can take a vacation at a reduced price, while avoiding the crowds that converge during the summer travel months."
From holiday cruises on the Main and Danube rivers to tours across Europe ranging from seven to 29 days as well as 10 independent vacation packages, the Globus family of brands' "European Winter Vacations" offer unparalleled savings to fit any travel style.
"Not only are we giving travelers a large selection of tours, cruises and independent vacations from which to choose a phenomenal European vacation," said Born. "We are offering them savings of up to 40 percent on air and 15 percent on land, compared to peak season pricing."
Even more chances to save are available for those who plan ahead and book early: Travelers can save $200 per couple on Globus family of brands' 2010/11 European Winter vacations when booking air-inclusive with Alitalia by July 27, 2010.* Sample fares start as low as $415/person.
Globus Family's 2010/2011 "Low Season" Vacation Offerings
Holiday Vacation Highlights
- NEW! Christmas in Paris & New Year's Eve in London (9-days), priced from $1,599 land-only
- Christmas in Rome & New Year's Eve in Venice (10-days), priced from $2,149 land-only
- Christmastime in Munich & Eastern Europe (9-days), priced from $1,329 land-only
View More Christmas Vacations
- Christmas in the Heart of Germany (8-days), priced from $1,809 land- and cruise-only
- Christmastime on the Danube (9-days), priced from $1,919 land- and cruise-only
- Christmastime in Germany & Austria (12-days), priced from $2,769 cruise-only
View More Christmas River Cruises
Independent Vacation Packages
- NEW! Dublin Getaway (4-days), priced from $517 land-only
- A Week in London (7-days), priced from $723 land-only
- Paris Getaway (4-days), priced from $605 land-only
- A Week in London & Paris (7-days), priced from $1,105 land-only
- A Week in Rome (7-days), priced from $1,205 land-only
- Rome, Florence and Venice (10 days), priced from $1,977 land-only
View More European Vacation Packages
- British Panorama (9-days), priced from $999 land-only
- Six Countries, Venice & Paris (11-days), priced from $1,259 land-only
- Prague, Vienna & Budapest (9-days), priced from $989 land-only
- Spain, Portugal & Morocco (15-days), priced from $1,515 land-only
- The Splendors of Italy (9-days), priced from $1,139 land-only
- Cairo, Alexandria & the Mediterranean (8-days), priced from $1,015 land-only
View More Winter European Vacations
* Book and deposit select 2010/11 Globus, Cosmos, Monograms air-inclusive Europe Winter vacations only on Alitalia from applicable U.S. gateways (JFK, EWR, ORD, BOS, MIA, LAX) to select European cities (ROM, MIL, FLR, VCE, AMS, ATH, BCN, MAD, CMN, IST, LHR, CDG, MUC, TUN, VIE) to receive the $100 per person discount. Booking must be made, under deposit and discount applied between June 16 and July 27, 2010 for travel between October 26, 2010 and March 31, 2011. Note: Higher rates will apply for travel commencing December 11-24, 2010. Offer not valid with any other offer except Journeys Club. Applies to new 2010/11 Winter bookings only, and offer will not be applied to pre-existing bookings. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Due to limited availability, offer may be withdrawn at any time by the Globus family of brands and Alitalia. Sample Alitalia fares shown are per-person, roundtrip low season, mid-week travel include fuel surcharges but do not include a September 11th fee up to $10, passenger facility charges of up to $18, Federal domestic flight segment fees of up to $3.50 per segment and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government imposed fees of up to $200 depending on your itinerary. For current prices, please see our web site. Additional restrictions may apply.
ABOUT THE GLOBUS FAMILY OF BRANDS
Littleton, Colorado-based Group Voyagers, Inc. is the privately held company that markets and sells the Globus family of brands within the United States. Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon Waterways offer travelers unparalleled tour, independent travel package, river- and small-ship cruise options. Considered the world's largest tour operator, with more than 80 years of international travel experience, the Globus family of brands is dedicated to enriching the lives of travelers by turning foreign destinations into familiar harbors, where the expense of travel is forgotten and replaced by personal value. The Globus family of brands is a member of Sustainable Travel International (STI).
Consumers can book a Globus family of brands vacation or request brochures by visiting a preferred travel agent or by calling the following toll free number: 1.866.313.2855. For more information, please visit www.globusfamily.com. Travel agents can request brochures by calling toll free 1.800.221.0090 or visiting www.globusfamilypartner.com.