Pharmaceutical Leaders Convene In Princeton To Discuss Untapped Profit Potential And Innovative Selling And Marketing Strategies
August 27, 2010 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsFor the last five years, PharmaForce has been the leading North American sales and marketing conference for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical executives to gather specific tactics, network and develop key partnerships needed to increase growth in today's marketplace. Pharma is at a new frontier. Taking advantage of every opportunity to increase revenues today is critical to long-term success. With multiple opportunities to gather specific metrics around selling and marketing strategies, as well as twelve different peer to peer networking sessions, seating is limited at this year's event.
The program focuses heavily on timely issues such as adapting to new commercial sales models, digital marketing programs, customer relationship management, incentive compensation, managed care, healthcare reform, training and sales support, operational efficiencies and resource management, as well regulatory pressures, aggregate spend tracking, compliance and value-based selling. Over 33 speakers from both large and specialty pharmaceutical companies offer compelling insights and case studies. 2010 Speakers include:
- Larry Pickett, Vice President & CIO, Purdue Pharma
- Perry Sternberg, VP Brand Sales and Marketing, Bausch & Lomb
-Bill Shank, VP of Sales, Bayer
- Tony Fross, Senior Director, Business Excellence, Pfizer Inc
- Tim Ryan, Executive Director Prescription Medicine & Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
- John Vieira, Sr. Director, Marketing Operations and Strategic Services, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
Content and program development was steered by the Advisory Board for PharmaForce 2010, consisting of:
- Philippe Barzin, Channel Strategy & Marketing Director, Johnson & Johnson North America Pharmaceuticals
- Tim Cochran, Region Director, SE Specialty Sales, Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Tom Kukla, Sr. Dir. Field Management Development, Purdue
- Paige Billings, Director, Corporate Training and Leadership Development, (OSI) Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Past summit participants have been eager to express their satisfaction about the return on investment for their training dollars, ensuring a gathering where pharma and biotech leaders are leaving with specific strategies that directly impact the success of their organizations.
For registration and Summit information, visit: www.pharmaforceus.com or call 888.482.6012
About Worldwide Business Research
WBR is the world's biggest large-scale conference company and part of the PLS group, one of the world's leading providers of strategic business intelligence with 16 offices worldwide. Our conference divisions consistently out perform their industry sector competitors on the quality of the events we produce and the relationships we nurture with both delegates and sponsors.
535 Fifth Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10017