RAPID Chiropractic Software Developer ACOM Health selected to Sponsor Neuromechanical Innovations' Impulse iQ Seminar Series
September 09, 2010 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsPhoenix, Arizona and Atlanta, Georgia, September 9, 2010 – ACOM Health, developer and marketer of the RAPID Chiropractic Software suite, has been selected as official sponsor of the 10-session Impulse iQ Fall Seminar Series presented by Neuromechanical Innovations, it was announced today by the company's president, Dr. Christopher J. Colloca, D.C. and Mark Firmin, general manager of ACOM Health. The seminar series begins in September.
According to Neuromechanical Innovations, its instruments eliminate the need for most manual adjusting procedures and dramatically increase both the efficacy of each patient visit and the velocity of patient flow. Doctors can see more patients in the same amount of time, with patients potentially achieving greater relief from each visit. Impulse iQ Adjusting Instruments are in use in more than 6,000 chiropractic offices in the United States and around the world.
At the two-day seminars, groups of 30-40 doctors are trained in the use of Neuromechanical Innovation's unique Impulse Adjusting Technique, which utilizes the science and research-based Impulse iQ adjusting instrument along with computer-aided Auto-Sense Technology to maximize the efficiency of chiropractic adjustments.
According to Dr. Colloca, the ACOM software is ideal for automating the documentation associated with diagnosing and treating chiropractic patients with the Impulse iQ Technique.
"To be successful today, it is imperative that doctors have a quality automated notes and reporting solution in their clinics and that it be Certified under the guidelines of the HITECH Act of 2009 in order to benefit from the reimbursements available," Doctor Colloca said.
"When we learned of the Government requirements for a certified Electronic Health Record (EHR) system, we searched the chiropractic software field to find one for our doctors. After scouring the profession and interviewing CEO's of several software companies, it became apparent that ACOM Health and its RAPID software represented the ideal choice."
According to Dr. Colloca, the company's endorsement of the RAPID EHR software solution involved several factors:
* The solution selected had to guarantee qualification for the $44,000.00 stimulus money; ACOM Health guarantees Certification under HITECH 2009 requirements, meaning that many doctors will qualify for full reimbursement of their software purchase.
* RAPID chiropractic software accommodates the unique aspects of Impulse iQ treatment reporting and is congruent with Neuromechanical Innovations' no-nonsense, no- hidden-costs approach to business.
* RAPID's on-board intelligence automates SOAP notes and reports, eliminating such nonprofessional activities as dictating and editing reports, and recovering as much as 20 percent of doctors' professional time.
* RAPID software is built around rigid Medicare standards, assuring completeness and consistency of SOAP notes and reports.
* RAPID is easy to learn and use and provides the best medical records and billing interface.
"We are delighted with our new association with Neuromechanical Innovation and with the opportunity to expose our solutions to this large community of forward-thinking doctors," Firmin said. "When Dr. Colloca reached out to us about sponsoring his 2010 Fall Seminar Series, we responded enthusiastically to the opportunity. Dr. Colloca is an imaginative, progressive contributor to the field of Chiropractic and we look forward to a mutually productive relationship."
About ACOM Health Division
ACOM Health serves chiropractors with software and services that enhance efficiency, cut costs, and increase practice revenue. ACOM Health's RAPID Chiropractic Software Suite consists of Clinical Documentation and Notes; Patient Education; Home Exercises; and Chiropractic Practice Management for billing, scheduling, patient management and detailed reporting. ACOM Health's Chiropractic Services team helps practices ethically and legally maximize their billings and collections, while streamlining practice operations. For more information, call 866-286-5315 ext. 217, email email@example.com, or visit http://www.acomhealth.com