Yummy Media takes typing tutor software to the limit with the release of TypeBlaster
October 01, 2005 (PRLEAP.COM) Education NewsSAN DIEGO, CA (October, 2005) – TypeBlaster turns practice into play with an immersive arcade-like space combat game that improves typing speed and accuracy. Designed to quickly transition students from hunt and peck to correct hand placement, TypeBlaster is the perfect 3D typing practice tool for all age groups. An onscreen control panel displays word totals, typing speed, and accuracy allowing teacher and student to monitor progress and track results.
"This is an efficient way to improve typing skills for all ages and have fun doing it. It’s perfect for a quick typing practice session in the classroom or at home," said Jim Lennox, Chief Operating Officer for Yummy Media.
• Quickly improves speed and accuracy with just 15 minutes of practice a day.
• Quickly transitions user from hunt & peck to correct hand placement.
• Includes adrenaline-pumping 3D arcade-style effects.
• Monitors word total, speed, and accuracy.
• Contains a customizable word list of frequently used words in the English language.
Formed in 2004, Yummy Media develops advertainment and edutainment software for companies and organizations including highly visual, “outside the browser” desktop applications, 3D desktop toys™ and private label multiplatform Internet messengers.
For further info about purchasing TypeBlaster for your school or for personal use please go to www.yummy-media.com or email us at email@example.com
Yummy Media Productions
13446 Poway Rd.
Poway, CA 92064